Author Topic: Jal-Zala Challenge  (Read 6891 times)

Offline Curryking32000

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Jal-Zala Challenge
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2013, 08:41 PM »
Is that the same place where Adam from Man V Food took the Chicken Phal challenge?

---------

This was the brick lane location in New York not the London Brick Lane.  Getting a bit nervous now.  I can eat phals for breakfast with no problem, but this will probably be in a different league.  Will definitely take it back to Norwich if I can't eat it and have it for Sunday lunch.

Offline Curryking32000

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 10:13 PM »
Complete the Jhal-Zala challenge on Saturday and it was a fantastic curry.  Met Adey too, a very nice chap.  Will post some pics soon.  Now proud to be on Curried Aways wall of Flame!!

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 10:18 PM »
Complete the Jhal-Zala challenge on Saturday and it was a fantastic curry.  Met Adey too, a very nice chap.  Will post some pics soon.  Now proud to be on Curried Aways wall of Flame!!

Not only completed the challenge, but survived to tell the tale :  many congratulations !  But tell me :  where did you hire an asbestos lining for your digestive tract ?!

** Phil.

Offline RubyDoo

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 08:52 AM »

Well done but why 4 days to post? Could it be you could not stray far enough from smallest room to access computer?  ;)

Offline Malc.

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2013, 11:46 AM »
Well done but why 4 days to post? Could it be you could not stray far enough from smallest room to access computer?  ;)

Burn baby burn, Jhal-Zala inferno! :o

©2024 Curry Recipes