Author Topic: Chicken Chasni in HD  (Read 2441 times)

Offline bigboaby1

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile

Offline vindapoo

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Chicken Chasni in HD
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 03:06 PM »
yuk!

Offline bigboaby1

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 01:03 AM »
yuk!
it's not to everyone taste i'm sorry you cooked it and didn't like it..if you could be more specific and tell me a bit more some the things you didn't like about it ...it's one of the most popular dishes in Glasgow and a favourite by many...if replying to any more of my videos if you could try and sum it up with more than one word it would help me ..cheers pal...regards Boaby

Offline bigboaby1

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 01:29 AM »
yuk!
it's not to everyone taste i'm sorry you cooked it and didn't like it..if you could be more specific and tell me a bit more some the things you didn't like about it ...it's one of the most popular dishes in Glasgow and a favourite by many...if replying to any more of my videos if you could try and sum it up with more than one word it would help me ..cheers pal...regards Boaby
a ha now i know what was wrong..it was the tomato ketchup, you should have said vindapoo pal..you don't agree adding it to curry's..thats fine by me but the scots love it..They haven't the foggiest idea it's used in currys..They are not experts like you and i...they just love the taste...iv'e been working as chef now in my takeaway in Glasgow for over a year now but it's nice to hear from guys like yourself with little knowledge of the cooking industry..thats why i'm here to try and help you..I could learn a thing from you guys with your online cooking..A wee tip you need to be more hands on before making judgement...Thanks for your comment..by the way yuk is better than nothing than some of the other comments i've had..if your ever up in Glasgow pop in and see me i'll cook you something nice..its the taste of India Bargeddie Glasgow... i can pm you the number if you need it no probs..boaby

Offline StoneCut

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 10:48 AM »
I really gotta try a Chasni sometime. Thanks bigboaby!

©2024 Curry Recipes