Author Topic: Great Site!  (Read 1393 times)

Offline growyourowncurry

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Great Site!
« on: July 24, 2013, 07:48 AM »
Just come across this site and really impressed by the depth and quality of posts and recipes. I've always been a keen cook but over the last few years have got more and more into growing fresh ingredients and spices. I actually grow ginger, curry leaves, turmeric, chillies, cardamom etc in the UK for sale as pot plants via my plant gift business and the interest in growing your own curry seems to have really taken off in the last couple of years.

In fact I'm just back from the RHS Hampton Court Flower Show where this year we staged a whole display using 'grow your own curry' ingredients so I was fascinated to come across your forum and particularly by the 'grow your own herbs and spices' threads.

Fantastic to see so much interest in curry and can't wait to try out some of the recipes!

Offline artistpaul

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Great Site!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 02:40 PM »
Welcome to our Forum

Offline Yousef

• Elite Curry Master
  • Curry Recipes Site Owner
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Great Site!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 07:44 PM »
Welcome growyourowncurry

Please post a link to your website so we can have a look at the curry related kit you sell.
If your interested in promoting your products or want curry-recipes.co.uk to review one of your products then drop me a line.

All the best
Stew

©2024 Curry Recipes