Author Topic: How to make Lamb Kebab Indian takeaway Recipe.  (Read 24995 times)

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: How to make Lamb Kebab Indian takeaway Recipe.
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2013, 12:38 PM »
What i do with my money has nothing what so every to do with you.

I completely agree, Chris.  I wasn't debating the rights or wrongs of spending it on a Kenwood Chef and a separate electric mincer; I was more interested in how someone who is unable to work can afford such luxuries in the first place.

** Phil.

And like i said "it has nothing what so every to do with you."

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2013, 12:48 PM »

I completely agree, Chris.  I wasn't debating the rights or wrongs of spending it on a Kenwood Chef and a separate electric mincer; I was more interested in how someone who is unable to work can afford such luxuries in the first place.

** Phil.

On the contrary, Chris :  since it is my taxes, and the taxes paid by every other member of this forum who works for a living, or who has worked for their entire life and is now living on a pension (as I am), that provide the funding for unemployment benefit, income support, incapacity benefit, disabled living allowance and so, it has a very great deal to do with me, hence my interest.  But I've made my point, so please feel free to tell me to mind my own business for a third time.

** Phil.

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2013, 12:56 PM »

** Phil.

On the contrary, Chris :  since it is my taxes, and the taxes paid by every other member of this forum who works for a living, or who has worked for their entire life and is now living on a pension (as I am), that provide the funding for unemployment benefit, income support, incapacity benefit, disabled living allowance and so, it has a very great deal to do with me, hence my interest.  But I've made my point, so please feel free to tell me to mind my own business for a third time.

** Phil.

Ok just so you can sleep tonight Phil I do NOT claim any benefits at all. Happy now!

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2013, 01:03 PM »
Ok just so you can sleep tonight Phil I do NOT claim any benefits at all. Happy now!
Absolutely, Chris.  My sincere apologies for seeming to doubt your integrity.
** Phil.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 01:47 PM by Phil [Chaa006] »

Offline Gav Iscon

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2013, 01:22 PM »
Just to clarify my position, in less than 9 months I'll not be working but my missus will be for quite a few years yet. I don't have a Kenwood Chef but seeing Chris's in action makes me a bit angry with myself as I let my sister take my deceased mother's (mincing attachment included) along with a load of other gadgets. I'm sure my mother single handily supported Lakeland Plastics for the first few years of their existence buying kitchen gadgets for problems you didn't even realise you had.

Keep the videos coming Chris

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2013, 01:49 PM »
Keep an eye on Gumtree and similar sites.  I picked up a 2nd-hand but perfect Kenwood Major with /all/ attachments (mincer, liquidiser, grater, can opener, ...) for less than GBP 70 to replace my late mother's Chef when it died; now I simply cannot imagine life without one.

** Phil.

Offline Gav Iscon

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2013, 01:54 PM »
Keep an eye on Gumtree and similar sites.  I picked up a 2nd-hand but perfect Kenwood Major with /all/ attachments (mincer, liquidiser, grater, can opener, ...) for less than GBP 70 to replace my late mother's Chef when it died; now I simply cannot imagine life without one.

** Phil.

I'll need a cloak of invisibility to go with it.

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2013, 02:10 PM »
Absolutely, Chris.  My sincere apologies for seeming to doubt your integrity.
** Phil.

Accepted.

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2013, 02:22 PM »
Just to clarify my position, in less than 9 months I'll not be working but my missus will be for quite a few years yet. I don't have a Kenwood Chef but seeing Chris's in action makes me a bit angry with myself as I let my sister take my deceased mother's (mincing attachment included) along with a load of other gadgets. I'm sure my mother single handily supported Lakeland Plastics for the first few years of their existence buying kitchen gadgets for problems you didn't even realise you had.

Keep the videos coming Chris

I bought mine off ebay 37 quid, i do have the mincing attachment but, i don't want to kill my KW when mincing 10 lb of pork for sausages. That's why i have a stand-alone mincer.

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2013, 02:32 PM »
I'll need a cloak of invisibility to go with it.

I'm told there is a top-secret, NATO-approved, camouflage model, supplied only to Our Boys in Iraq [tm] and similar hostile locations; you'll never see one advertised, but if you know any NAAFI quartermasters, ask if they have any surplus Device, Universal, Kitchen staff for the use of, NATO code KNW-15721-005009-1962(x).  The (x) is important; it indicates the camouflage model.

** Phil.

©2024 Curry Recipes