Author Topic: Anyone up for a bit of fun? win the FIRST 3 E-books Unlocking the taste.  (Read 34820 times)

Offline natterjak

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
He uses his fingertips to feel how thick the dough is to judge how far he can roll it out / stretch it out without it ripping.

Offline natterjak

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Why do people tolerate George altering posts on this forum to impose his own moral compass on others without their consent? He is a liar who promised repeatedly only to use his moderator powers to remove spam and has dishonestly reneged on that. He has zero mandate to impose his views on others and he should be challenged by everyone each time he does it.

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
He uses his fingertips to feel how thick the dough is to judge how far he can roll it out / stretch it out without it ripping.

This is the only clue i am going to give! You have something there in your answer!

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Why do people tolerate George altering posts on this forum to impose his own moral compass on others without their consent? He is a liar who promised repeatedly only to use his moderator powers to remove spam and has dishonestly reneged on that. He has zero mandate to impose his views on others and he should be challenged by everyone each time he does it.

PLEASE KEEP THIS FUN ! open a post about George if your not happy about him.

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
If I win, Chris, when can I expect my prize?

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
If I win, Chris, when can I expect my prize?

When it's ready! but you have to win first!

Online George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile

I'm going to draw your post to the attention of Admin in case he hasn't already seen it. I'm sure this won't bother you but my opinion is that it's out of order to be calling me a liar or apparently supporting the use of four letter words and other unacceptable language on this forum. Moreover, you are wrong about my terms of reference. Over a year ago, I agreed with Admin that I'd moderate out words, like I have been doing or personal insults of the worst kind. If I controlled this forum, I'd have a three strikes and you're out type rule. You'd just have notched up your first point. Garp would have notched up his first point. Try using words like that in any area of civilized society. It's totally unacceptable.

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
I apologise George - just my feeble attempt at humour.

But.......I still think my answer was correct and I win the prize :)

Offline Aussie Mick

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
George, you are a bufoon

Offline jb

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
Well if it has nothing to do with adding something maybee it's something the chef takes away?? As with other tandoori chefs he make a point of flipping the naan bread between his hands to shake the excess flour from the bread,I believe it stop the thing from burning.

©2024 Curry Recipes