Author Topic: i have seen it all now.  (Read 1377 times)

Offline h4ppy-chris

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
i have seen it all now.
« on: August 28, 2013, 09:03 PM »
if i join this site and call my self abdulacan and say i have a takeaway AND i will post it all here. How many of you would be like (oh my god) i have to watch  look and cook what this guys says? sheep?
there are guys on this forum that put a post day after day. and HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE HOW TO MAKE A CURRY, good with the keyboard though.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 12:42 AM by George »

Offline loveitspicy

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: i have seen it all now.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 11:43 PM »
Chris

every forum - has its armchair warriors - scientists - picky folk - JEALOUSY etc

There are those that can - and there are those that do in all walks of life.

Don't forget there many who have to take every measurement weight literally and take about 6 hours to make a curry.

P.S. I follow no one mate and i have changed the ways i cook over the years - not everyones taste and i would be naive to think it would be.
However it is a site to replicate a bir - but most folks tell the tell of when they first went into a bir in the 70's - not that the masses have been in the kitchen's of a bir recently and how everything has changed and yes the use of pastes etc - i cant even remember back then - to how we cook now. Some of the ingredients were NOT available like they are now!

right thats my ten pence worth - now back into hibernation

best, Rich

this is my edited bit : and there are those who have to seek fame and the pats on the back all the time as well - ba ba ba ba ba ba baaaaa baaaaa ba ba must jump over the same style!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 12:42 AM by George »

©2024 Curry Recipes