Author Topic: video copy help needed  (Read 8175 times)

Offline artistpaul

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
video copy help needed
« on: September 10, 2013, 02:20 AM »
here  is a link to a video taken of my own house which is currently for sale over here

but I cannot find the guy who originally made it to get a CD copy and the estate agents havent a clue either, as I am often asked for it but I am teckno challenged when it comes to such things maybe some member can tell me in easy lingo how to take this link and burn it onto a normal CD? its a little slow to load, well here anyway!

http://realtyworldwide360.com/360/08/flash/TourWeaver_paul.html

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Re: video copy help needed
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 09:07 AM »
Try contacting these people, Paul -- they may be able to help :

http://www.aryadijital.com/

** Phil.

Offline Gav Iscon

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 09:12 AM »
Try contacting these people, Paul -- they may be able to help :

http://www.aryadijital.com/

** Phil.

You just pipped me to it Phil.  :)

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 09:15 AM »
You just pipped me to it Phil.  :)

I would have been quicker but I was still trying to work out what the hell last night's beer-inspired ravings were about :(

** Phil.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 09:32 AM by Phil [Chaa006] »

Offline Gav Iscon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 09:28 AM »

I would have been quicker but I was still trying to work out what the hell last night's beer-inspired rant was about :(

** Phil.

Yep, not pretty. The demon drink  :-\  Anyway Paul, as Phil mentioned you'll probably be better of contacting the company because, I think I'm correct in saying,  although its a video, its really a panoramic photograph played in a Flash program. Not unlike those online 'Flipping Books' where you turn the pages on the screen. It should run in a stand alone program as most things like that do. I'll try and have a look this week sometime and see it I can get it running by itself although I've never tried one of these yet. Should be fun but i like the challenge.  :)

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 09:34 AM »
Anyway Paul, as Phil mentioned you'll probably be better of contacting the company because, I think I'm correct in saying,  although its a video, its really a panoramic photograph played in a Flash program. Not unlike those online 'Flipping Books' where you turn the pages on the screen. It should run in a stand alone program as most things like that do. I'll try and have a look this week sometime and see it I can get it running by itself although I've never tried one of these yet. Should be fun but i like the challenge.  :)

I couldn't find the video source file (*.swf) , Gav, and suspect its concealed in the .bin file which I have downloaded but not yet investigated.  Have you managed to locate the source ?

** Phil.

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 09:43 AM »
P.S.   Paul, that does look one hell of a beautiful place to live :)
** Phil.

Offline Willyeckerslike

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 09:44 AM »
Hi,
I am recording at the moment.  I will upload it using my dropbox later.  Some of the links from room to room might not work...(I don't know)  The recording is good though.  If it is too big and I lose quality when I make the file smaller I can give you my software to diy it.

(assuming you want it and can't get a copy)

Offline Gav Iscon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 09:45 AM »
Looking now. I used to have programs for extracting the swf file but I've recently moved to Windows 8 and haven't reinstalled any and also can't remember what they were  :-\. I'll have a quick look as I've got a lot of work on for a couple of websites i run amongst other things to do today. Plus cook a couple of curries and rice and a side dish for tonight for my daughter and her boyfriend. I think the nans on my new tawa are out the window though  :(

Offline Gav Iscon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 09:48 AM »
Hi,
I am recording at the moment.  I will upload it using my dropbox later.  Some of the links from room to room might not work...(I don't know)  The recording is good though.  If it is too big and I lose quality when I make the file smaller I can give you my software to diy it.

(assuming you want it and can't get a copy)

You just recording as a screen capture? I always think it out to technically.

©2024 Curry Recipes