Author Topic: Hello from Hervey Bay Queensland Australia  (Read 1402 times)

Offline ukcurry2go

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Hello from Hervey Bay Queensland Australia
« on: March 07, 2014, 11:10 PM »
Hi All,

Thanks for letting me join the forum.
My name is Roger & my wife (Celia) & I moved to Australia just over 7 years ago from the UK (Lincolnshire)
We couldn't get a decent curry over here, therefore I decided to make my own BIR style curries.
After giving samples to our friends & work colleges etc, we found that everyone loved the taste of BIR curries (both pom's & Australians!!)

We have now turned this into a small business here in Hervey Bay.
Curries are available from the local community hall as well as supplying locals with freshly chilled curries delivered free to their door.
It's still early days but my wife & I are very optimistic that our business will succeed

I'm hoping this forum will help me improve some of my recipes as well as increasing my menu

If anyone is interested I have a website at: http://www.ukcurry2go.com.au which also has links to our Facebook page.
All the best from down under & would love to hear from any other pom's here in Australia

Regards

Roger & Celia

P.S. We also make Lincolnshire style sausages which are also very popular with the locals

Offline BradM

• Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Hervey Bay Queensland Australia
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 05:59 AM »
Hi Roger and welcome.
I'm a mere 2,700 km south of you in Hobart.
Best of luck with your business, although I couldn't get your website to work - it went straight to the Joomla home page.
You'll find lots of good ideas here.

Offline ukcurry2go

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Hervey Bay Queensland Australia
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 08:31 AM »
Hi, Sorry about the website, I am updating it at the moment & it should have been redirected.
To go direct to my website please see: www.rcwimports.com.au

©2024 Curry Recipes