Author Topic: Hi everyone (and a special thanks), Andrew from Sydney  (Read 1700 times)

Offline ajb225

• Chef
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,

I have been using this brilliant forum for around a year now and wanted to introduce myself to say thanks to all the great people who make this possible

Im a young guy, 22, moved to Australia with the family about 8 years ago from a place near Worthing. I've missed a good curry since the day I moved here (even a 14 year old can love a Vindaloo!) and am very grateful for everyone contributing to this wonderful website. I am pretty happy with some of my more recents curries (after literally HUNDREDS of attempts) and am really looking forward to trying to give something back to the community

Thanks again everyone,
Andrew
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 12:00 PM by ajb225 »

Offline ajb225

• Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone, Andrew form Sydney
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 11:43 AM »
PS: This is a little unfair of me to highlight a single member, however I must just give a massive thank you to a few members, although you may never know who I am I just wish to send out a message to let you know how much I appreciate your posts and research;

h4ppyleader
CA - AKA Cory Ander
Solar Space
CBM - AKA Curry Barking MAD (My Mum SWEARS by your recipes, literally, I can smell your madras 4 out of 7 days per week! It will forever be a Burchell family tradition, no thanks can ever reciprocate a gift like that!)
JerryM
Stephen Lindsay

Thanks,
Andrew

Offline ajb225

• Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone, Andrew form Sydney
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 11:58 AM »
Sorry, a few more:

chewytikka
Phil [Chaaa006]