Author Topic: Is the cr0 forum dying?  (Read 91975 times)

Offline noble ox

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Is the cr0 forum dying?
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2014, 08:04 AM »
If he does not read this forum Some of his worshiping- bum-lickers certainly do and report to Adolfander ;D ;D

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2014, 09:26 AM »
If he does not read this forum Some of his worshiping- bum-lickers certainly do and report to Adolfander ;D ;D

That would not surprise me in the least. ;)

Les

Offline vodachef2

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2014, 03:53 PM »
Well hope not ...I nip on and off .look for hints and stuff ..tryed out a older recipe from Bradford curry recipe for tea tonight ..it's rather good ..tho was hesitant about the bright green / blue onion paste ..but tweaked it cos musta put bit too much fresh ginger ..so added a bit of sugar ...to take away the bitterness ..I'd Deffo do it again ..so keep it going chaps ..sorry I've been so shy for so long lol ..

Offline Madrasandy

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2014, 09:02 PM »
Dying my arse, which was actually dying after fridays naga curry!
This forum is definately not dying or nor will it die. The freedom of speech, the banter,sense of humour and the ability to have an opinion will ensure this forum stays.

But I dont get people saying things like
i was going to disclose this secret to the people that give me a warm welcome,i made out in my last and only post that i did not know much just so i could see what sort of people i was putting out there misery and who i was helping,obviously by some of the posts i have seen even on this page it is not friendly orientated so i will not reveal anything here.

I recognize your posting style and spelling madpower !

Offline Madrasandy

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2014, 10:31 PM »
Should rename this to "Is the bir forum dying?"  just been informed that they have only had 3 posts in the last 24 hours!

Offline Stephen Lindsay

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2014, 10:46 PM »
Should rename this to "Is the bir forum dying?"  just been informed that they have only had 3 posts in the last 24 hours!

No wonder - they've all been banned.

Offline rshome123

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2014, 12:35 AM »
Hope neither forums suffer.  I have changed my mindset from one or the other (and I won't be told otherwise).  Internet forums are for everyone, provided they don't offend unreasonably.

Offline Aussie Mick

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2014, 02:41 AM »
I agree rshome 123.

CA wants a "factual" forum without straying away from BIR related issues. It took me a while to get my head around it, but I can now see why (especially after re-visiting this site and having to plough through tonnes of crap to actually find anything { tongue firmly in cheek } )

We recently had a 75 page thread started by H4ppy Chris, virtually promoting his own base recipe in a very roundabout way............................minus the 'magic' that will be in the book (tongue back in cheek). No wonder the owner gets a bit miffed from time to time as he is paying (financially) to keep the site in cyberland.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 03:49 AM by Aussie Mick »

littlechilie

« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2014, 03:58 AM »
That is fine news there MA! It Would be interesting to see the numbers of people he has banned? The problem being anyone willing to put there opinion out there will suffer.
As we know challenging his opinion is an immediate email warning followed by dismissal.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 04:22 AM by littlechilie »

Offline Aussie Mick

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2014, 04:38 AM »
The problem being anyone willing to put there opinion out there will suffer.
As we know challenging his opinion is an immediate email warning followed by dismissal.

And as you know this is untrue. Healthy debate is encouraged as long as you can back up any arguments with reasonable intelligence. If you just "go off on one" you will not be welcome. Why does anybody have a problem with this????

And you LC certainly "went off on one" from what I could see.

BTW I am British Indian off the other site, (not trying to hide anything)

©2024 Curry Recipes