Author Topic: Pressure cooker  (Read 14291 times)

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Re: Pressure cooker
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2014, 05:35 PM »
Well well well -- another "completely spontaneous" attempt at product placement of R@dm0nd products ...  Do give it a rest Tanta/Cindy -- you guys are so transparent that a child of five could see through your pathetic attempts to promote cr@p.  How much commission do R@dm0nd pay you ?  Clearly not enough for you to pay to learn to write proper English before trying to con the good folk of CR0 ...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 05:51 PM by Phil [Chaa006] »

Offline Tanta

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 11:25 AM »
You'd better follow your English, my dear. If you don't like this very brand it doesn't give you any right to offend other forum members.
By the way I've recently orderend the MC and as soon as I get it I'll make selfie with it - personnally for YOU to make sure I Do use it!
Good luck

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2014, 11:31 AM »
You'd better follow your English, my dear. If you don't like this very brand it doesn't give you any right to offend other forum members.

What, not even those who join, make two facile posts, and then use their forum membership to start promoting cr@p ?

By the way I've recently orderend the MC and as soon as I get it I'll make selfie with it - personnally for YOU to make sure I Do use it!

Don't bother -- between you, you and Cindy have personally destroyed any hopes that R@dm0nd might have had of selling their wares to CR0 members.

** Phil.

Offline Tanta

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2014, 11:40 AM »
Foolish is as foolish does.
Hope your cr@p is better :o

©2024 Curry Recipes