Author Topic: Adey Payne Cooking Lesson in Boston  (Read 63818 times)

littlechilie

Re: Adey Payne Cooking Lesson in Boston
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2014, 08:33 AM »
Chuckit, I see you have left the protective wing you reside under! What a shame this thread has been tainted by your presence!!
Trolls are only around for one thing and that's attention! Your master is going to punish you for straying from your nest my friend.
All of the members here are well aware of a staged advertising campaign Chuckit.
MadrasAndy is well within his right to comment as he sees fit. ( unlike the domain you hide in ) 
Goodbye. :o

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2014, 09:48 AM »
 ;D chukup

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2014, 12:02 PM »
Lost me there chukup ?

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2014, 12:32 PM »
Lost me there chukup ?

And me, so I deleted two of his three posts so far. This member is presumably a known character using a new user name, and purely out to stir up trouble. 

Back to the original topic...did Haldi taste the dishes from Adey's place before signing up for an expensive training course? Then it might be possible to complain that the lesson did not deliver food which tasted as good as what is served up in the restaurant.

Offline madpower

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2014, 12:56 PM »
adeys making a mug of people if i was haldi and had a few bevies i would of chucked bombay mix over him as well.

littlechilie

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2014, 02:01 PM »
It's a shame Haldi has been left feeling unable to post after his BIR training, you would think he would be advising us all on were we are missing steps in our cooking.

I hope you return soon Haldi, get your Curry Pans back out and start cooking quality curry with us all :)

Offline chukitinabukit

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2014, 02:19 PM »
Lets see if this post is any clearer for you George.
Madras Andy is a troll from this site who has been banned from CA's forum. He was also using the name Carolina reaper to cause trouble.
Little chilli is also a troll who caused trouble on the other site.
Little chilli claims that trolls exist to grab attention. If this is the case, I would question the "banned' motif that he is displaying. Surely this is designed to attract attention to his antics.
Madras Andy stalked the other forum using the name Baltiboy and posted a vitriolic attack on members of that site in a pathetic attempt to disrupt things.
I have only ever used the name Chukitinabukit, which Madrasandy chooses to change to Chukup.
Yet you say that I am out to cause trouble?
Adey Payne is entitled to post what he wishes unless he falls foul of the Admin, which he obviously has not.
Madras andy is entitled, it would seem to insult the man, but I am not allowed to comment on continuous whinging by a member?

Yea , right.

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2014, 03:07 PM »
Lets see if this post is any clearer for you George.

Yes, your post above is much better and, therefore I don't need to modify or delete it. I deleted one of your posts because it struck me as a thinly veiled obscenity.

You seem very well informed and I could hazard a guess as to who you might be.

You say Madras Andy and Little chilli are trolls but I don't see too much evidence of that here. I agree that using multiple user names on any one forum is bad practice but nobody has complained about that here.

Several of us are using the "banned" motif. I had mine custom made to show zero chillis because I never joined the other site as George but I know I'd be banned immediately, if I tried. I'd be the first to admit it's a wind up to reflect how many people (lots) seemed to be banned from the other site, whereas it's VERY rare that anyone needs to be banned from here.

I agree that referring to your use name, Chukitinabukit, as Chukup, is provocative but isn't your user name a bit long? Can't you cut it down to something a bit shorter?

I agree that Adey Payne is entitled to post what he wishes and he's as valued as any member here.

littlechilie

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2014, 03:49 PM »
Chuckit a new thread might be better place? maybe George would consider moving it over, this is a large can of worms you open!

The banned user names are displayed as a joke, due to the fact that any questioning or disagreement of a certain persons posts gets you an instant Ban!!

This unfortunately means you never have a chance to reply to the inconsiderate or unfounded comments then posted by the sarcastic dictator.

Thus is why I rejoined to have my 10pence worth only to be dismissed by the iron fist! Alongside dealing with the dictator, other members have had to put up with you consistently winding them up while hiding under his wing!

This is why you are receiving stick from members here, but you never know leopards may change there spots, if you can change your attitude towards me, then I openly welcome you and you input.

littlechilie

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2014, 03:52 PM »
 :)

©2024 Curry Recipes