Author Topic: Adey Payne Cooking Lesson in Boston  (Read 63722 times)

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Re: Adey Payne Cooking Lesson in Boston
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2014, 04:52 PM »
Once again chuk you have confused me, yes carolinereaper was half-linked to my account on bir, but I can hand on heart , on my 5 year olds life swear that the user baltiboy is not me.
 I do not know why you have suddenly began attacking me on here, and frankly I do not really care, maybe  its best if you stick to posting on bir.

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2014, 05:22 PM »
I thought Chuckup was quite an amusing twist. And that's a big difference between here and the dark side. Most on here are happy to have a chuckle and poke fun at each other in a friendly way, without offence being taken.

Perhaps Chucky misinterpreted this jovial tomfoolery as nasty, I doubt it was meant this way. Andy can be a cheeky, mischievous little rascal, but have never seen him as a particularly disruptive influence.

littlechilie

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2014, 05:38 PM »
I'm all in for group Hug ;)

Offline chukitinabukit

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2014, 06:17 PM »
Madamandy,
you constantly snjpe away at Adey to the point where it appears you have a fixation about him., then ask why I appear to attack you?
I did not "attack" you. My original comment was that you are still whining about Adey and his instruction course. This is a fact. It is not fiction.
You put your hand on your heart and swear you are not Baltiboy? Not impressed. You and I both know you are.

The little chillie,
you post slanderous bull about me, then say if I am prepared to change my attitude towards you, that you are up for a "group hug"?
Surely that's what happens at therapy meetings. I neither need therapy, nor a "group hug".

I am known on CA's forum as Chuk or Chukit.
Should anyone wish to twist that into something else, they have no room for complaint should I choose to reciprocate in kind.

Offline Secret Santa

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2014, 06:29 PM »
It's getting just like the old days in here.

Ah, fond memories.  ;D

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2014, 06:35 PM »
Ah, fond memories.  ;D

Yes, and I can't help wondering if I'm talking to the devil himself, or someone masquerading as the same individual, by using a similar style of writing.

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2014, 06:44 PM »
Madamandy,
you constantly snjpe away at Adey to the point where it appears you have a fixation about him., then ask why I appear to attack you?

Madamandy isn't bad and I think should be used in future :P

I believe there are a few people who are suspicious about Adey's motives for joining this site and promoting his 'lessons'. Nothing against the guy, personally and all that. Add to that the fact that one of our members had one of those lessons and was less than overwhelmed and maybe you can understand why some of us may be a little sceptical.

As for fixations? I think it may be you who has the fixations about Adey.....I wonder what your motives are?

littlechilie

« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2014, 07:02 PM »
Ah, fond memories.  ;D

Yes, and I can't help wondering if I'm talking to the devil himself, or someone masquerading as the same individual, by using a similar style of writing.

George, I have wondered the same thing myself, could never understand on the BIR forum how Chucket was able to dodge (The Nameless One) without any comeback while the rest of us disappeared.

I believe you scored a bullseye in your observations  ;) 

Offline Gav Iscon

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2014, 07:19 PM »
Well I thought Chuck/chucky/chuckup,chuckit whatever he's known as, was a (moderated) when I was on the other forum and he's just proved to me that he is a (moderated).
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 12:07 AM by George »

Offline noble ox

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2014, 07:30 PM »
Chu
How come you make the identical grammar mistakes as Adolfander ?

©2024 Curry Recipes