Author Topic: Adey Payne Cooking Lesson in Boston  (Read 63103 times)

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Re: Adey Payne Cooking Lesson in Boston
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2014, 07:05 AM »
Madamandy,
are you "still" trying to tell Haldi how he feels after his course? Tut tut.
 ???
The Little chillie,
You want to hug a man? Ask Madamandy to oblige, that's if he is not posing as "Caroliner" today.

The way your brain derives something completely different to what is actually posted does make me smile chukup  :)

I think you will find that willysuckycockyhelikes is actually carolinareaper1, why dont you trot along and go ask him   ;)

littlechilie

« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2014, 08:11 AM »
Welcome back Chucky  :'(
Good point there Andy, I do believe he could also be my doppelg

Offline Gav Iscon

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2014, 09:31 AM »
Yep, "Gav is gone", the voices in your head telling you that you need therapy are probably correct.

Certainly

It is your claim to be a troll that prompted my suggestion that you write your own  book entitled "Confessions of a troll",

That's the wrong way round but definitely yes.

You just don't have a pair big enough to confess to being Baltiboy, do you.
You sit  there and allow Madamandy to take the blame.

Put me down for a definite maybe, not that I'm indecisive.

To your Troll, I am the Billy goat gruff.
It must be the rejection that you feel that is causing you to  attempt to troll and re-enter the other place.  :'(

Absolutely. Never ever knew my true parents as I recently found that I was abandoned as a baby and then adopted. Now every time someone shouts 'Who's your daddy?' I just burst into tears.

Madamandy,
are you "still" trying to tell Haldi how he feels after his course? Tut tut.
 ???

Without a doubt, I wouldn't think of doing anything else.

The Little chillie,
You want to hug a man? Ask Madamandy to oblige, that's if he is not posing as "Caroliner" today.

Me me me me. I'll hug you.

As for starting all this, I made one justifiable comment which brought the Ugly sisters out.
You still won't be going to the ball girls.  :-*

Ok, I own up, you made the one justifiable comment. Can I go to the ball now and you've obviously seen my sister then?

Are you feeling happier now I'm just in agreement with you.

It's a pity I'm out this afternoon (electric shock therapy appointment and all that), as I could agree with you all day Chuckle just to make you happy. But if you want to continue tomorrow, I can give you my full attention all day and I promise you I won't get sick of replying ever. Just get it all out, I'm a good listener. I'll get up early if you want.

PS. Have you been drinking or are you naturally illiterate?

« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 12:15 PM by Gav Iscon »

Offline Madrasandy

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2014, 09:42 AM »
Ha Ha Ha ;D

Offline Gav Iscon

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2014, 09:45 AM »
Even better so you don't come across a fool, you could pm me. We wouldn't want our admin or moderator deleting the posts or moving them to a new thread in agreement with the mission statement.

Sorry wrong forum, that's what happens in the schoolhouse. And shhhhhh, whisper  'are you posting here during playtime?'

Anyway, feel free to pm me tomorrow and perhaps we can up the ante.

Offline Madrasandy

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2014, 09:54 AM »
As for starting all this, I made one justifiable comment

...but lets not forget the trolling posts that most didnt see but were removed by george eh chukup, your memory seems to suit your needs.
I dont think Ive known george to remove many posts, shows how good yours were !!

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2014, 08:29 PM »
You can tell a good forum by the quality of its trolls ;)  !!!

Offline gazman1976

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2014, 09:34 PM »
Yeah Defo CA or is it Double Onionist

Offline chukitinabukit

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2014, 10:12 AM »
'Gav is gone' wrote, "you could pm me and then we could up the anti...blah blah blah"
I have still got the pm you sent me when you were posing as baltiboy, or should that have been battiboy?
Should you wish to send another pm in the same vein, I will keep that as well. Anything to aid your therapeutic treatment.
By the way, what else did your consultant, voices in your head, recommend, maybe I could assist you there as well?

You are on the wrong site to be soliciting hugs from men Little whatsit, or are you?
You shout about how this forum gives freedom of speech, yet do not make a murmur when somebody's post is removed? Okay.

I'm interested in these cooking course you girls are offering at 1/2 the price of Adey's.
I am fascinated that you claim to consistently fail to come up to scratch on the quality. That is self evident.

Madamandy, you display less male characteristics than an oestrogen pill in your attempts to deny the multi names under which you and the other girls post.
I'll come back and play another day, don't squabble over the lipstick girls.
 ;)

Offline Gav Iscon

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2014, 10:28 AM »
Having fought in 2 world wars and having done a few covert missions in my time, I've used my skills to gather intel that the gang of 4 have been whispering behind the bike sheds. Apparently, we couldn't make it up which I always find strange because we managed no bother.  :) Chicken Chuckie has totally lost the plot and is now just talking gibberish.  :o

PS If you would like me to write more so the headmaster can make another large post and then you can all laugh and agree like the robots from the 70's Cadburys Smash adverts, then feel free to ask.

©2024 Curry Recipes