Author Topic: Asiana thai and indian restaurant Ashford Kent  (Read 2283 times)

Offline parker21

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Asiana thai and indian restaurant Ashford Kent
« on: September 06, 2014, 10:20 PM »
lol yes I know :-) I made the most of the discount but loved the food and friendly service!!!! and if my friends and family know me so well I can vouch for a good indian restaurant and lol its within 100 yards from where I live! took chicken vindaloo, chicken tikka masala and rice over to my wife and 2 beautiful girls on my eldest daughters birthday on wed 3 sept and they had it for supper and loved it!!!!! and they are the harshest critics in the world!:-) HAPPY DAYS. Lol even tonight have some chicken tikka leftover so popped in for a vindaloo sauce and chips and again great friendly service and OMG  I love the food!! thank you Khan and the guys/girls and most importantly the chef for some of the best British Indian Restaurant food I have experienced.

http://www.asianathaiandindian.uk/

psst pass it on :-)

kind regards
gary

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Asiana thai and indian restaurant Ashford Kent
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 08:08 AM »
And the chances of getting in the kitchen Gary?? ;D

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 08:56 AM »
Hope to try it later this month, Gary.  Will report back post-visit.
** Phil.

Offline parker21

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 09:26 AM »
hi CH yes I will be trying you can be sure of that! :) hi phil lol popped in there last night for a vindaloo sauce and chips to go with some chicken tikka I had leftover from my second visit on thursday ;) and had a little chat with khan and I have already made an impact! 1 of my friends had name dropped having given him my recommendation! told him I was a long standing member of cr0 and would be posting on here, so feel free to name and shame lol  ;D am sure you won't be disappointed mate. the chef was the chef from "the little raj" which is in north street and has been busy for many years angain a short walk from my flat but I although I loved their vindaloo ( the only place I don't have to say can you make the vindaloo hot  :P) at 6.95 gbp I thought a little expensive especially as their madras was only 5.50gbp couldn't see the addition of potato and a little extra spicing for 1.45gbp more. but more than happy to pay 5.50gbp at Asiana which is only 100 yards from my flat lol alittle too convenient if you know what I mean!

kind regards and happy currying
gary

©2024 Curry Recipes