Author Topic: Curry gurus  (Read 17390 times)

Offline bruce

• Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Curry gurus
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2014, 03:04 PM »
And you, Onions (on here)/Currier (formerly on bircurries but banned for repeatedly being a prat)/Grotesque(on RCR) should be more careful that you don't lay yourself (and the owner of this forum) open to a libel suit.....>:(

I imagine it would be very clear to anyone that you intend to behave like a prat wherever you go.

CH, it seems to me that you (and several others) are only mouthy when you feel that someone isn't in a position to defend themselves.  I wonder how brave you'd be in real life?  Mouthy still, I'm sure, but brave?  Doubt it very much.

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2014, 03:11 PM »
On the contrary, your legal threats will get you nowhere (Mr can't copyright but will anyway!!!). In fact you should count probably count yourself lucky that you on this site are not treated as you are on your own. Hypocrite.

And, on edit, if you call someone a prat I suppose you get used to being told to (moderated) off don't you?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 04:11 PM by George »

Offline bruce

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2014, 03:14 PM »
Hopefully Stu shares your views mate.  Because it is him that will bear the brunt of it if he doesn't sort it out.

Yes, members aren't allowed to denigrate other members, on BIRCurries, such as you (and several other members continually do) here.  Or, for that matter, denigrate other people in general (whether they are members of the forum or not).

And, for your information, I said that you repeatedly behaved like a prat on BIRCurries.  Fact.  Which is why you were banned.  And you clearly still behave like a prat on this forum too.  And on RCR.

I can only presume that Stew is only interested in generating revenue, here, at the expense of a civilised, constructive, positive and genuinely helpful and friendly culture. 

Unfortunately, one or two bad apples have continually spoilt the barrel on this forum.  And they still do.  You fit in well here.  Enjoy your stay.  And Stu allows it to continue (and/or doesn't actually give a damn).
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 03:35 PM by bruce »

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2014, 03:17 PM »
Except you of course. Do you rejoice in your hypocrisy?

Actually you know perfectly well it was because I called you out on your ignorance of the law- and am tempted to do so again!

PS- I'm on your forum at the moment. And very quietly (moderated) myself at you!!! :D
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 04:10 PM by George »

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2014, 04:18 PM »
Unfortunately, one or two bad apples have continually spoilt the barrel on this forum.  And they still do.  You fit in well here.  Enjoy your stay.  And Stu allows it to continue

I agree. I will make another 'representation' to Admin/Stew (and I don't mean about you!)

As I've said before, he's a lot more tolerant than I would be. How many 'strikes' does it take before someone is 'out'? Onions must be someone else under a relatively new ID. How else would Onions know to trawl back to 2012 to look up, and regurgitate a regrettable spat I had with CBM?

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2014, 04:20 PM »
What spat with CBM? And why haven't you edited CA's posts as well?

PS- NOT anyone else under a different name. Change the record- someone gets accused of that every day!!! :D

Offline Yousef

• Elite Curry Master
  • Curry Recipes Site Owner
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2014, 05:20 PM »
Onions start contributing positively please otherwise you will be banned for 30 days.

I don't want to ban anyone but please contribute in the spirit of the forum as complaints keep coming in!

Thanks
Stew

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2014, 05:26 PM »
(Moderated) !!!

I stand by what I said, but as a quid pro quo, etc, you get the picture ;) No worries Stew. Cheers!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 05:54 PM by Onions »

©2024 Curry Recipes