Author Topic: Is CRO destroying itself?  (Read 8904 times)

Offline rshome123

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Is CRO destroying itself?
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2014, 05:16 PM »
Come on guys, seriously this is pointless.  How about a cease fire?

MA. LC... I strongly believe you're better than this. If you met BI in real life, like I have, you'd appreciate he's a nice, honest bloke. If he says he's not using other nicknames, then I for one believe him.

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2014, 05:27 PM »
Rs , Im sure mick is a really nice guy, as are most on the forums, texting comes across different to actual speaking and can be taken numerous ways, and I believe he is who he says he is and only that person. But Im not sure why hes stoking up arguments when the original "dummy Award " post had nothing to do with him .

As far as Im concerned I would rather hear nothing more on the subjects , pointless as they are, and I hold my hand out to Mick (British Indian) as a token of friendship .

and yes rs they have to be chequered teatowels for the naan pad  ;)

littlechilie

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2014, 05:37 PM »
Well said MA, I am also at a loss to the seemingly planned winding up of members, but want nothing to do with it.

Mick, if you are as genuine as Rs is saying then u need to leave this behind and move on, I also hold my hand out to you.

Thanks. ;)

Online George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2014, 06:04 PM »
If it wasn't for you causing trouble with your "dummy prize" statement, I wouldn't even be here. So now you are accusing ME of being the trouble causer...Everybody has their limits.......

How...can you nominate a "dummy prize" to somebody who's recipes are tried and tested, and takes/took the time to photograph every recipe cooked , and itemise, clearly and concisely every single step of the cooking process?

You make it sound like you're an unwilling conscript sent into a battle. Your reaction seems completely OTT. My dummy prize proposal was a bit of light-hearted banter and you are taking it far too seriously. It did, however, serve to flush out the illegal presence of CA masquerading as Bruce. If you are not yet another iteration of CA, I'm surprised how bothered you are. You accuse me of starting threads which might not please everyone, and then you do a lot worse, by starting this thread. You also continue using bad language in almost every post, after we had asked everyone to leave it out.

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2014, 06:58 PM »
This sort of shit, in my opinion, is many times worse than the odd swearword, and is what any moderator worth his salt should be trying to eliminate from the forum.

But, George, you seem to embrace this kind of conflict, continuing your personal grievance against CA: which is a great example to any young person reading this thread.

I'm sure that the owner has only given you certain rights regarding moderation (which I assume are sweary words), but does he know how much you antagonise members and openly promote personal vendettas?

Get a grip mate :P

Offline Unclebuck

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2014, 08:28 PM »
this is a good forum, always has been a bit of a rebels forum [nothing wrong with that] good recipes in here but lack of Admin control and Moderation [with lack of on focus on BIR] it has started to become a bit of a journey mans forum to me.. curry king and Jethro are still moderaters here last logged in 2011 and 2013...  -  their are good members here I do keep having a look-in! but
The mod is not a good mod
that's my dig - and no i don't think im gonna say sorry about it either, this place could be great again but it will need a big kick up the back side. pinch of salt UB
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 08:04 AM by Unclebuck »

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2014, 08:46 PM »
Second, you criticise me, rather than Aussie Mick, who started this thread, making out that CA is some kind of hero. Third, you imply that I should delete threads like this. I think that would be a very bad move indeed.

You are very wrong, George (as usual).

In my eyes, Aussie Mick is a (moderated); nothing more, nothing less. I don't think CA is a hero - far  from it. His recent posts on here showed that. Where we differ is that I don't (moderated) if Aussie Mick is a pal of CA, or indeed, CA himself. I come here for the sharing of information and the banter.

I will argue, however, that rather than focus on the odd foul language, you (or rather Stu - who stepped in to ban Bruce whilst you were promoting the ongoing abuse, should focus on more serious abuses of forum decorum.

On the other hand, I don't really care! I get from this site what I need and like to think that I contribute in some small way.

I have defended your moderation in the past, George, but now I have come to accept the general perception that you are a (moderated); along with Aussie Mick :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:12 PM by George »

Offline Aussie Mick

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2014, 11:49 PM »
MA, banned and bitter. A quick search on either forum should lead you to quite a few of my recipes.

LC, I will leave it behind when you stop telling lies, another banned and bitter one.

You are correct Garp, George IS (moderated), and I accept that I may have been acting like one these last few days. BUT under extreme provocation. It's not just this one incident, it's a combination, and as I said, everybody has their limits, and I reached mine.

I'll say it again, as far as I'm concerned it's over, but if you want to carry on, I'll keep behaving like a (moderated)......
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:13 PM by George »

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2014, 01:20 AM »
To what purpose mick?  I feel that this whole episode has become quite simply a parochial thing on many levels, even it didn't start out that way.  There will be little chance of it reaching a conclusion by mutual agreement so it's probably best to just allow the whole episode to die a natural death.

Should the matter then be raised again in the future, there should be someone held to account for it, no matter what level of membership or participation rating they may have. In my opinion, as a member who wasn't here at the time, I just want it gone. Probably both forums should place a ban on the topic altogether.

Offline Aussie Mick

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2014, 01:52 AM »
To what purpose mick? 

As far as I'm concerned it's over. The ball is in their court Livo. I've had my say, people can make up their own minds.............if they're interested at all.  ::)

©2024 Curry Recipes