Author Topic: Last Night's Dinner: Chewytikka's Chicken Rezala  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Naga

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Last Night's Dinner: Chewytikka's Chicken Rezala
« on: December 28, 2014, 10:33 AM »
Chewy's Rezala really has become a family favourite around these parts. Even my good lady wife, who is known for her particular palate and tender tastebuds, looks forward to a plate of this curry! :)

I think it's down to the black pepper, which contrasts with the chilli and delivers a really nice and lasting mouth-heat.

I had meant to prepare chicken tikka, but between one thing and another, I didn't get around to it. I simply marinated the chicken pieces in garlic/ginger paste and vegetable oil for a couple of hours before pan-frying them prior to making the curry. Delicious and juicy!

Might have it again tonight, although Razor's Rogan Josh is also competing for my curry pan again! :)

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Last Night's Dinner: Chewytikka's Chicken Rezala
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 12:22 PM »
Nice job there Keith.  Not tried this one yet.  Razor's rogan josh was one of the first dishes i tried when i joined the forum.  Very tasty  :P

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 08:45 AM »
Looks fantastic Naga  :)

Never tried this one myself but will take a look at it

Offline deemo1975

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 06:11 PM »
This is a damn good curry! Made it several times and I've forgotten how good it is, as it's been a while. I make it with Dipuraja1's base and I've had really good results. I want one now!!  :-\

©2024 Curry Recipes