Author Topic: Most Powerful Curry Ever Eaten :/  (Read 12431 times)

Offline NairB

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
Most Powerful Curry Ever Eaten :/
« on: November 16, 2006, 12:48 AM »
Was wondering what the hottest curry you've scoffed from start to finish??

One of my first creations nearly killed me.

I was ill adviced and in my quest cooked 5 scotch bonnet chilli's (with seeds) and a further 5 green birdeye chilli's with a spoonful of red chilli powder just to compliment and let it simmer for 50 mins.

Because I was so proud of my achievements.....hot.....smelled like curry etc.....i refused to let my brain tell me it was far too HOT and proceeded to scoff the lot to prove how lovely it was.

Needless to say that even after losing 3 stones in body fluids, the worst was still to come.

I ended up lying on the bathroom floor...next to the pan....doubled up with SEVERE stomach pains.......i think my other end was suffering too but the gut pain was so bad I contemplated getting the old stomach pumped  :-X

All done in the name of "curry science" lol

Anyone interested in some curry at my place
Ive learned my lesson.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 12:52 AM by NairB »

Offline Chilli Prawn

• Spice Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
Re: Most Powerful Curry Ever Eaten :/
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 12:57 AM »
Suprisingly..... Yes ;D ;D

Offline Ashes

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 04:56 AM »
Ive eaten a few of my creations that have given me an out of body experience ;)

Once ate a curry at an indian friends house when i wasnt used to it..and even a relatively tiny amount made me feel like id just eaten a mouth full of fire.

I prefer milder curries these days, it should burn but not be unpleasant for too long ;)

Ashes

Offline spicysarsy

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 09:32 AM »

Personally I've never got to the stage where I've needed to use asbestos lined toilet paper, however I do know of a B.I.R. in Newcastle called the Rupali, This has an ongoing promotion called {Curry Hell } where if you can scoff the meal provided you don't pay. From the reports I've heard it's like eating LAVA. And a few suicide jockey's have ended up in hospital. {Darth would proberly ask for seconds }.

Offline Chilli Prawn

• Spice Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 10:17 AM »
My first Phall was in 1972 in Bermondsey, I have never had one as hot since (except for the Bedford incident in 1966 which we don't mention).  It blew my mind (and other bits too).  They used to put a bit of weed in it as well ::) :o :-[

CP

Offline bart09

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 10:25 AM »
the hottest i`ve eaten is a curry called the chicken ringstinger and the curry called curry hell i like to give it a try to see what it`s like,but i went to the website and he says that all he uses is meat,chilli powder,chilli seeds and water or instead you can make a vegetable version.

Offline Curry King

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 12:16 PM »
I like em hot and have on occasion gone over the top :-X  I once had breathing problems and thought I may need medical attention.   Lately I mainly stick to vindaloo strength with the occasional phall.

cK

Offline spicysarsy

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 04:18 PM »
 ;D ;D Chicken Ringstinger lol I love that one Bart09 mate, that is a classic name.

Offline bart09

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 05:11 PM »
i got recipe off a website if i find the site i`ll let you know if not i`ll post the recipe on here if it`s ok by the admin.

Offline DARTHPHALL

• Elite Curry Master
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 05:14 PM »
Hottest I've had was a homemade Phall, with 25 Birds Eye Chillies, 2 Scotch Bonnets & 300mg of Vindalloo Curry powder & it was a very nice Curry but too hot to eat all the time, im sure overdoing it must be not good for you insides, but the heat is very addictive, i stick to good old normall Phalls these days as the Darklord ain't as young as he once was, the benefit of eating hot Curries though only comes to light at the other end & you don't get the Ringstinger effect after several weeks continuous heat training  ;D, my mates at work think Ive flushed most of my insides out anyway. ;D

Respect NairB you looonatic !!!! ;D

©2024 Curry Recipes