Author Topic: Empty vessels  (Read 14695 times)

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Glasgow ITR
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2015, 12:58 PM »
We're through the looking glass here people  ;) now 'woman' has become an insult!  ::)  :o

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2015, 01:27 PM »
We're through the looking glass here people  ;) now 'woman' has become an insult!  ::)  :o

It's an insult because I'm not a woman. And it may even be an insult to women because it implies only women would be petty enough to complain about flagrant breaking of the rules.

Perhaps I shouldn't have dignified it with any response and simply followed the advice not to respond to the usual trolls.

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 01:33 PM »
Not calling Sverige a troll surely George?! That would probably be in breach of Rule 3. And 8. And 9 v.  ;) :D

Offline Sverige

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2015, 01:39 PM »
George, there's a beautiful irony in your so perfectly illustrating Jerry and Mickdabass's point for them. And talking of points, I see mine flew right over your head. Priceless.

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2015, 03:29 PM »
George, there's a beautiful irony in your so perfectly illustrating Jerry and Mickdabass's point for them. And talking of points, I see mine flew right over your head. Priceless.

I'm sorry if I missed something. You must be clever indeed if you come from Sweden, and English is not your first language, or is your member name and use of the Swedish flag just a fabrication? But if you are really that bright, why do you spend your time here, stirring up trouble?

Offline mickdabass

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 03:36 PM »

I'm sorry if I missed something. You must be clever indeed if you come from Sweden

LOL. Time to chuck your shovel away Georgina

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 05:57 PM »

I'm sorry if I missed something. You must be clever indeed if you come from Sweden

LOL. Time to chuck your shovel away Georgina

If anyone else here thinks they'd like to take over the role of moderator, be warned! This is the type of thing anyone trying to carry out this role, would need to suffer - insult after insult - just for asking members not to make comments which insult anyone, let alone an unspecified whole group of members, as originally called 'empty vessels'.

It might have been too much to expect the two offenders to apologize and leave it at that. But oh no. mickdabass isn't about to admit he did anything wrong, for a start. That's the kind of person he is.

Offline mickdabass

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 05:59 PM »
Sorry George.

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2015, 06:00 PM »
Thing is George: being a moderator needs two things- a light hand and a colleague.

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2015, 06:03 PM »
Could the moderator please take this bickering to another thread, rather than hi-jacking Geoff's.

Regards,

Garp.

©2024 Curry Recipes