Poll

Should there be a 3rd moderator with voting for post deletion or thread locking (apart from pure spam)?

Yes
9 (42.9%)
No
12 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Moderator accountability  (Read 31706 times)

Offline DalPuri

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator accountability
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2015, 03:03 PM »
I think you should be the new mod Dal Puri!  ;D
No chance! I can't hold me tongue either.  :P

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2015, 07:21 PM »
I asked for feedback on the reasoning behind voting 'no' to the idea of 3 moderators, as currently standing at 10 votes, to 8 votes for 'yes'. I don't think anyone has said why they voted 'no', other than littlechillie.

So that means that most of you prefer to leave the forum with 2 moderators, and no voting.

As I said, CH can do what he likes - why should I care after the large scale lack of gratitude for my efforts over several years. It's a thankless task.

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2015, 07:34 PM »
This is indeed a treat after being out grafting all day (not plants or skin), with no 3G on my phone; what a great pile of shite (who wants to be first to mod it?) to return to.

I was torn between watching Emmerdale or reading all this crap - wishing I'd chosen neither to be honest.

Anyway, for what it's worth;

I asked for feedback on the reasoning behind voting 'no' to the idea of 3 moderators, as currently standing at 10 votes, to 8 votes for 'yes'. I don't think anyone has said why they voted 'no', other than littlechillie.

So that means that most of you prefer to leave the forum with 2 moderators, and no voting.

As I said, CH can do what he likes - why should I care after the large scale lack of gratitude for my efforts over several years. It's a thankless task.

I wonder why only 18 members have voted - could it be that the question was wrong? Or the person who created the poll was wrong?

All I can say is that if George is a mod, I'm a rocker - let's all go to Brighton and have a big punch-up :)

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2015, 08:08 PM »
.... what a great pile of shite (who wants to be first to mod it?) to return to.

I was torn between watching Emmerdale or reading all this crap - wishing I'd chosen neither to be honest.

All I can say is that if George is a mod, I'm a rocker - let's all go to Brighton and have a big punch-up :)

Hahahaha possibly your funniest post Garp

Lets all meet up @Blue Mango Restaurant in Brighton on Saturday.

Seriously George all you've managed to achieve with this thread is more arguing and in fighting, Well done, you give yourself a large pat on the back .

Offline fried

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2015, 08:39 PM »

If admin was more involved over the past few years, he would've realised that too.

A cynical man might think that was the whole idea.

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2015, 05:43 PM »
Hello, George.

©2024 Curry Recipes