Author Topic: What's for dinner, Josephine?  (Read 415072 times)

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: What
« Reply #290 on: April 17, 2015, 10:57 PM »
Whilst this topic may knot appeal to all, it certainly appeals to those who contribute to it.  I do like the way curry crept in, as it's bound to  ;D.  On the subject of binding, as knots are way off topic, comments on such things have now been removed, including the pic of a bit of meat that looked way past its BBE  ::)

Offline Stu-pot

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 18, 2015, 06:59 AM »
Jhal Frezi...  8)

littlechilie

« Reply #292 on: April 18, 2015, 07:24 AM »
Hi StuPot, what a shame you chose to post to this thread and not the photo of your curry page, another great looking curry dish with no recipe or indication of its Origen .
Also no tips on cooking the dish or your findings.
Cheers LC.

Offline Naga

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 18, 2015, 07:52 AM »
Nice looking curry there, Stu. I must confess that, when I scrolled the first photo up, I thought the yellow pepper at the top left-of-centre was an egg yolk, such is the vibrancy of the colours! :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 08:04 AM by Naga »

Offline Stu-pot

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 18, 2015, 08:01 AM »
Hi LC.  Yeah I should have posted on Photos...  Next time.

It's Chewy's Jhal Frezi.   I've cooked this dish many times recently and now very happy with the flavour etc...  It all seems to be down to quantities & technic.

I'm absolutely lovin making this dish.  I add a little extra water to the GG & Green chilli and Coriander paste and get flames 4 feet tall without burning the ingredients.

Flames, Chef spoon, Ali pan, noise and an excellent curry at the end of it.   All sure signs of POSEUR !

8)

Offline Sverige

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 18, 2015, 08:42 AM »
Hi StuPot, what a shame you chose to post to this thread and not the photo of your curry page, another great looking curry dish with no recipe or indication of its Origen .
Cheers LC.

Hi LC, what a shame you continue to misunderstand the purpose of this thread. It's not for posting recipes, or to be necessarily used instead of posting curries to other sections of the forum, it's simply to post a pic of what you're having for dinner each night. No one said they have to be curries, or food you're proud of. Restaurant quality food or sparkling quality photography is not required here. Feel free to join in or....

If you lack the necessary tolerance to be able to deal with your disappointment in clicking this thread and finding a picture of something other than a curry, then I suggest the wisest course of action would be to use the forum profile options to select to "ignore" the "talk about anything other than curry" board (in which this topic is located). that way you wouldn't interfere with the enjoyment of others who are using this thread as intended.

Thanks mate!

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 18, 2015, 08:46 AM »
Excellent post Sverige.

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 18, 2015, 08:53 AM »
If you lack the necessary tolerance to be able to deal with your disappointment in clicking this thread and finding a picture of something other than a curry,

I don't think that Little Chillie lacks tolerance at all; he is simply expressing his view that he finds it sad that a forum that is notionally dedicated to the discussion of BIR cuisine should be temporarily taken over by a thread that is BIR-unrelated, a view which he is perfectly entitled both to hold and to express in my opinion.  For my part, I would far sooner we discussed (or posted pictures of) food of any sort rather than (as is far too frequently the case) abusing the forum by launching personal attacks on each other.

** Phil.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 06:27 PM by Phil [Chaa006] »

littlechilie

« Reply #298 on: April 18, 2015, 09:06 AM »
Cheers LC.

Hi LC, what a shame you continue to misunderstand the purpose of this thread. It's not for posting recipes, or to be necessarily used instead of posting curries to other sections of the forum, it's simply to post a pic of what you're having for dinner each night. No one said they have to be curries, or food you're proud of. Restaurant quality food or sparkling quality photography is not required here. Feel free to join in or....

If you lack the necessary tolerance to be able to deal with your disappointment in clicking this thread and finding a picture of something other than a curry, then I suggest the wisest course of action would be to use the forum profile options to select to "ignore" the "talk about anything other than curry" board (in which this topic is located). that way you wouldn't interfere with the enjoyment of others who are using this thread as intended.

Thanks mate!

Sverige At a loss again, why you choose to post this comment in this thread, why not discuss it below my post in the correct thread?

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 18, 2015, 09:10 AM »
Excellent post Sverige.

:o :o :o

Who does he think he is to blow in and think he can instruct other long term members about their tolerance?
Says he cooked 35 curries in a weekend but I cant recall anything but poor looking pizzas and cottage pies.  no pics, no recipes.  I could go on.

I hope he learns to cook curry real quick and blows out again as he suggested others do.  Let's face it Sverige, by your own standards the longer you stay the less talent you have.   An arousal balance problem?

Here is an interesting statistic for you all (Phil). I just looked back over Sverige's last 100 posts out of 190 and guess what. Not a single piece of evidence that he has ever cooked a curry. No pictures, nothing.
Do likewise and read some of the clangers he's dropped (post no 46 (which will change obviously) directed at Phil and another one a bit further back). If you are looking for a troll, look no further than this one.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 09:51 AM by livo »

©2024 Curry Recipes