Author Topic: Should George resign  (Read 20964 times)

Offline Sverige

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Should George resign
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2015, 10:30 PM »
George in "not a clue what's going on" non-shocker. Utterly unqualified to have any position of power on this forum.

This site will never develop into a healthy and strong community while he's in post and it beggars belief that admin cannot see this. Vision? Blinkers more like.

Offline Graeme

• Spice Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2015, 10:33 PM »
Does anyone know where the original thread has gone ? and why ?

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2015, 10:37 PM »
.......members like you who have used very bad language, and then harbour a grudge when I moderate it out. It's all so predictable.

1. I don't use very bad language and any swear words I have used are not in a malicious way
2. What makes you think I hold a grudge? Have I ever shown signs of a grudge against you?
3. I suggested that you should resign from modding and start cooking curries again and enjoying the forum, not what a grudge holder would post
4. The only thing predictable is your continued argumentative and troll like irrelevant rambling nonsensical posts

End of for me, do yourself a favour and resign before making yourself look even more foolish, if that's even possible

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2015, 10:42 PM »
Does anyone know where the original thread has gone ? and why ?

George deleted it, because he thinks that that way the issue will go away.

Bit like in a playground   :D

Offline Les

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2015, 10:44 PM »
That will explain why all my posts have been vanishing tonight
And mine, but they do say that "The truth hurts" George must be in some real pain by now ;D

Offline Naga

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2015, 10:44 PM »
Is anyone going to burst to the deletion of the poll by Gav Iscon entitled: 'Do You Think George Should Resign As a Moderator'

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2015, 11:26 PM »
What made Gav Iscon think he had the right to implement "The Poll" in the first place?  His thread was a bit too much like a public lynching for my liking.  I had privately and now publicly support George for removing it.

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2015, 11:31 PM »
That will explain why all my posts have been vanishing tonight
And mine, but they do say that "The truth hurts" George must be in some real pain by now ;D
I think you will find that your posts were possibly not "locked in" from the start. The volume of replies going up at the same time simply means that the technology is failing to keep up and if you had used the back arrow on your browser you would have found that someone else was posting either just before, or at the same time as you.

I have experienced this on several occasions here and especially in these heated threads.  You should not jump to conclusions that George deleted your posts.

Offline Naga

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2015, 11:32 PM »
Are you another one for denying people "rights", livo? Gav Iscon can answer for himself, but he had every right to ask the question and those who voted had the right to do so. You've voiced your opinion on this issue and I'm sure that forum members will respect you right to declare it.

Offline Gav Iscon

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2015, 11:35 PM »
What made Gav Iscon think he had the right to implement "The Poll" in the first place?  His thread was a bit too much like a public lynching for my liking.  I had privately and now publicly support George for removing it.

The right I had was the poll button that is there at the top of each board for members to use. Your entitled to your own opinion and so am I, its a forum. Personally I usually just ignore Georges posts along with the barbed comments he normally adds but coming on today and finding the forum full of his back peddling over posting a Private /Personal message from a member was the final straw. He's now even trying to deflect the flak onto Onions. And as for a public lynching, I think he needs one.

©2024 Curry Recipes