Author Topic: My Faithful tikka masala sauce and how to cook it  (Read 5207 times)

Offline Curry addict bob

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
My Faithful tikka masala sauce and how to cook it
« on: May 02, 2015, 05:45 PM »
Here is my version of tikka masala red sauce and how to cook it I've been making this for 10 years the sauce can be frozen in small portions ready for instant use.

http://youtu.be/cIanZ0evjFY

Offline artistpaul

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: My Faithful tikka masala sauce and how to cook it
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 11:49 PM »
Excellent, concise video.

Thanks and well done.

Paul

Offline Curry addict bob

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 12:41 AM »
Excellent, concise video.

Thanks and well done.

Paul
Thank you
Bob

Offline chewytikka

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 02:05 AM »
Interesting home curry vid Bob

Do you ever buy a CTM in a restaurant, as their mild

Offline Curry addict bob

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 10:08 AM »
Interesting home curry vid Bob

Do you ever buy a CTM in a restaurant, as their mild

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 12:39 PM »
This version was shown to me by a chef and is a firm favourite with his regulars!

Bob - many thanks for the video and recipe. Your obvious enthusiasm means I will add it to my list of must-try recipes. Your video production is good, as well. Which software or app do you use for editing and to add text and everything?

Offline Curry addict bob

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 02:34 PM »
This version was shown to me by a chef and is a firm favourite with his regulars!

Bob - many thanks for the video and recipe. Your obvious enthusiasm means I will add it to my list of must-try recipes. Your video production is good, as well. Which software or app do you use for editing and to add text and everything?
Hi George thanks for your comments! It's done on a iPad or iPhone it's called iMovie and i find it easy to use! If not I also use one from my computer it comes as standard with windows xp not at my work today so I can't remember the exact name but something like window movie maker
Hope this helps cheers bob

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2015, 04:33 PM »
It's done on a iPad or iPhone it's called iMovie and i find it easy to use! If not I also use one from my computer it comes as standard with windows xp not at my work today so I can't remember the exact name but something like window movie maker

Well, I'll be damned! I'm so grateful to you because I'm using windows XP right now, as I've done for many years, and I had no idea there was a free program sitting there, which could produce results of such high quality as your video. And if you produced that on an iPhone, I'm even more amazed.

I also have Vista, windows 7 and windows 8.1.   According to wikipedia, there are later versions of movie maker available for each of them, so I'll check them out, too.

Offline Curry addict bob

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 05:07 PM »
It's done on a iPad or iPhone it's called iMovie and i find it easy to use! If not I also use one from my computer it comes as standard with windows xp not at my work today so I can't remember the exact name but something like window movie maker

Well, I'll be damned! I'm so grateful to you because I'm using windows XP right now, as I've done for many years, and I had no idea there was a free program sitting there, which could produce results of such high quality as your video. And if you produced that on an iPhone, I'm even more amazed.

I also have Vista, windows 7 and windows 8.1.   According to wikipedia, there are later versions of movie maker available for each of them, so I'll check them out, too.
Yes both are good to use but I now favour iPad & iPhone movie maker I have both! I will be posting another vid hopefully today it's my version of ghee rice.

©2024 Curry Recipes