Author Topic: Exploring BIR  (Read 6322 times)

Offline mickdabass

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Exploring BIR
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2015, 09:26 AM »
whats up madpower?
I dont understand your grievance.
Who gives a monkey about the other sites?
I dont.
At the end of the day its a free world and we can all post wherever we choose.
Lifes too short

Regards

Mick

Offline Naga

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2015, 02:22 PM »
...Who gives a monkey about the other sites?
I dont...

+1

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2015, 05:52 PM »
They are a bunch of delia smiths rather than madhur jaffreys on here,its becoming rare for anyone to even talk about curry let alone post a recipe

Cant seem to find your recipes or in fact any helpful contribution you have posted

It seems to me you hate that site madrasandy,so why post there and not here,very strange indeed.

er how many posts have I made on here  :o

my uncle is a member of ex member corianders site,they are a friendly bunch on there and will go out of their way to help you.

As are you a member , why even use the "my Uncle" line, better still why not troll off back there and return to sucking ca and adeys be....d  ;D

Offline madpower

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2015, 02:54 AM »
@madrasandy......I had a off day and i wish i had never posted that,but its to late now,others expressed their opinions so much better than you,i can see how i may of upset some people and i apologise for that,but you had to take it to a different level with your nasty comments,i wish i had not mentioned my uncle,i can see how it looks now,but he is a member and does not think its shite like you say and i am not a troll thanks. 

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2015, 08:57 AM »
Come on then Guy's, knock it on the head now ;D Shake hands and call it a day........Please.
we all in the past have posted a few wrongin's, non of us are saint's are we. So let's forget it. :-*

©2024 Curry Recipes