Author Topic: Eastern Tandoori Chicken Patala  (Read 26783 times)

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Eastern Tandoori Chicken Patala
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2021, 07:23 PM »
Many thanks for sharing the recipe Bob.  This was one of many i did not save and just posted direct to the forum, expecting them all to be available for as long as the site existed.  Silly me, as many topics by individuals including recipes in the opening topic have mysteriously just disappeared, including some others I have posted.  As yet nobody has been able to provide an  explanation for this in spite of this topic having been discussed several times.  Anyway, i did keep the pictures  :smile:

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2021, 07:47 PM »
Thanks, CH, your photos are always some of the best. In #3, is that a teaspoon of coconut powder? Looks a fair bit more, but of course, perspective etc. Cheers for these! :like:

Offline Bob-A-Job

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2021, 08:01 PM »
Excellent CH, I wasn't sure if you would have them, I didn't.  The only reason I took a screenshot was because it has several elements to it and with short cooking times between each, I was getting tired running between rooms from the Kitchen to the computer and back.

@Onions: That will be the 2 Tbsp of almond powder + Tsp of Coconut powder + 1.5 Tsp of Sugar.

@Livo:  Got me thinking about the food colouring... not sure if it loses potency over time but I have to say the stuff I have is over 20 years old and was from when I used to bake cakes and pastries (sometimes in the sponge or the Iceing) and as you said, a pin heads worth was enough, so a 400g jar lasts forever!  That might explain why I have to add so much more of it these days?

©2024 Curry Recipes