Author Topic: Hello from India !  (Read 3322 times)

Offline CurryTime

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Hello from India !
« on: January 21, 2016, 05:53 AM »
Hello guys, I'm CurryTime from india. I'm 21 years old student who has accustomed to traditional indian cooking and now i want to try BIR style of cooking curries as it's easy, fast than traditional method. This time-saving style of cooking perfectly helps my busy student life. Will love to learn and contribute back

Regards
CT  ;)

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from India !
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 08:37 AM »
Namaste/Namaskaara, CurryTime,  -- the more informed input from those lucky enough to have been born in the sub-continent the better, IMHO.  Welcome aboard !

** Phil.

Offline colin grigson

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 04:08 PM »
Hi CT ,
We'll have to see if Abhilovescooking ........

Offline CurryTime

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 05:00 PM »
Namaste/Namaskaara, CurryTime,  -- the more informed input from those lucky enough to have been born in the sub-continent the better, IMHO.  Welcome aboard !

** Phil.

Thank you phil, looking for a great time here

Offline CurryTime

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 05:01 PM »
Hi CT ,
We'll have to see if Abhilovescooking ........

Haha, yeah its me :D the same guy. well, how do u came to know about that ?

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 08:13 PM »

Oh dear you've been rumbled and caught on the first and original BIR site by Westy, AKA colin grigson on here.  I doubt Adolfander will be amused that one of his flock is feeling the need to join us over here  :o.  His fans and henchmen tend to visit purely on scouting missions to take back content that is lacking  elsewhere, of which there is much  ::)  Enjoy your stay here Curry Time.  You'll find it a much more relaxed place here where you won't get bombarded with the everpresent vision and mission of the forum, and be slapped if you post a little off topic occasionally, unlike elsewhere  ;)  And you'll find far more info about BIR here than anywhere else on the net  :)

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 08:20 PM »
And so it goes on, maybe we'll be joined by Bruce/ Mike Hunt again soon  ;D
Oh well those that know know

Offline Geezah

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 10:02 PM »

Oh dear you've been rumbled and caught on the first and original BIR site by Westy, AKA colin grigson on here.  I doubt Adolfander will be amused that one of his flock is feeling the need to join us over here  :o.  His fans and henchmen tend to visit purely on scouting missions to take back content that is lacking  elsewhere, of which there is much  ::)  Enjoy your stay here Curry Time.  You'll find it a much more relaxed place here where you won't get bombarded with the everpresent vision and mission of the forum, and be slapped if you post a little off topic occasionally, unlike elsewhere  ;)  And you'll find far more info about BIR here than anywhere else on the net  :)

Well stated Curryhell
That other place is like prisoner of war camp.
I got banned twice, once for something I posted here??? WTF?? and for posting off topic.
Little (CA) Hitler needs to adress himself not his members ;)

P.S
Welcome aboard currytime.
I have had the luxury of visiting Delhi 5 times and eating some exquisite food from restaurants and home cooked.

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2016, 07:50 AM »
Maybe we should have a poll to see if we should have a poll about a poll on mission statements and why you joined the forum and other irrelevant polls on other irrelevant shi# !
Maybe we should have a poll on whether Colin(westy) takes 2 years 10 months for his next post?  :o ;)

His fans and henchmen tend to visit purely on scouting missions to take back content that is lacking  elsewhere, of which there is much  ::) 
..of which there are still a few who do so

Welcome to the forum currytime  ;D ;D ;D
Enjoy the curries with the friendly banter !
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 09:16 AM by Madrasandy »

Offline Curry addict bob

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2016, 09:48 PM »
Your better off here no little men like CA & Pauly sat at their keyboards wearing self important hi visibility vests
CAB.

©2024 Curry Recipes