Author Topic: Theres a new YouTuber - CA  (Read 16682 times)

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Re: There's a new YouTuber ...
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2016, 10:19 AM »
I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- every time you even /mention/ he who must not be named, no matter how defamatory (or inflammatory) your comments, you feed his already seriously-over-inflated ego.

Ignore everything that he does, and he will finally realise what a sad and irrelevant has-been he has become.

** Phil.

Offline Madrasandy

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Re: Theres a new YouTuber - CA
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2016, 12:12 PM »
By Alchemist about us.

A great example of a set of people who do nothing and throw rocks at anything anybody produces

Hahaha. Perhaps Alchemist should change his name to Toenails.  ;D

;D ;D ;D

Offline Micky Tikka

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2016, 05:33 PM »
I might bring out my
Shepherds Pie video

Offline Sverige

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2016, 06:38 PM »
I get that a lot of you don't like the guy, but at least try to judge the video fairly. It can't really be critiqued on the recipe since he said it's an Aussie madras cooked in a BIR style, and who the hell knows what that should have in it?  If it was meant to be a BIR curry I could pick plenty of holes, but an Aussie curry could be anything as far as I know.

No, I can't criticise his recipe and to be fair it looked like a tasty enough dish.  I'd eat it and enjoy it I'm sure. I could criticise the quality of his video production but what's the point of that?  He's said its his first ever and I'm sure he will improve his results. He might even discover the power of editing and adding narration in the edit, instead of dodgy ambient audio.

So overall, apart from your prior dislike of the guy, I can't see much reason to be so down on the video. Some of you are just showing your nasty side.

Offline madpower

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2016, 07:05 PM »
It was not that bad and considering it was his first attempt he should be pleased with himself i think,i will give the recipe ago it will be interesting to taste the ausie take on a madras and it looked quite tasty,i look forward to more of his videos and recipes.

littlechilie

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 07:28 PM »
No sympathy judgment from me, if you like his style of  vids I'm sure he has a sweet little space reserved for anyone interested.

Offline Gav Iscon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2016, 07:32 PM »
Notice they've locked off the guests can browse bit and now its registered users. Not that that makes a difference lol.

littlechilie

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2016, 07:37 PM »
Lol, Gav I have never been back I was scared for life ;D

Offline Madrasandy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2016, 07:45 PM »
Lol, Gav I have never been back I was scared for life ;D
You havent missed a single thing , apart from you winning an award for mix powder, collected on your behalf by Dan Sak  :D

Strikes me that certain people would be better off spending their time sat on their Uncles lap with the Madhur Jeffreys rather than the Delia Smiths, or maybe throwing bombay mix at restaurant staff  :o
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 08:17 PM by Madrasandy »

Offline Geezah

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2016, 08:26 PM »
Seriously?
Way too much oil for my liking.
Pan was nowhere near hot enough before adding the oil, and the oil was nowhere near hot enough before adding the mustard seeds.

BIR without pre cooked chicken? Maybe AIR?

The guy criticises anyone that does not conform to traditional BIR methods or recipes yet he posts up that crap....  He needs to ban himself from his website!

©2024 Curry Recipes