Author Topic: RK Sweets Preston  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Edwin Catflap

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
RK Sweets Preston
« on: July 24, 2016, 09:49 AM »
Had a great sit in meal at RK Sweets in Preston as recommended by Julian. Firstly a lovely dhal, Bombay, aloo, veg rice and a youghurt sauce with two chapattis

Offline Edwin Catflap

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: RK Sweets Preston
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 12:39 PM »
Ive just researched it and the yoghurt sauce is called khadi and it is meant to be drizzled over pilau rice and they have a thin dhal for drizzling over basmati rice

Ed

Offline Yana

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 01:23 PM »
Thank you for the recommendation. I've been there several times and I really love their RK special chat. It's fantastic!
By the way, I also love the silk route's excellent food and service. My favorite is their chicken tikka massala.

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 02:55 PM »
Well, the Silk Route is several hundred miles from Cornwall, so I am unlikely to try it, but the review on Restaurant Guru is surely a joke

Once the promenade around the St Walburge's Church is over, Visit The Silk Route. Here, you can discover the recipes and ingredients of the Indian cuisine. Cooks at this restaurant do their best to provide guests with great papadums, king prawns and amazing peshwari naan. According to the guests' opinions, waiters offer tasty chocolate cakes here. Nice wine, beer or wonderful rum are the best drinks of The Silk Route. Try terrific coffee or fantastic tea offered here.

Come to this place to celebrate an anniversary, wedding, or a birthday party in a beautiful interior. Most people consider that the staff is accommodating here. Awesome service is something that visitors highlight in their comments. In accordance with the reviewers' opinions, prices are fair. When you enter this place, pay your attention to the relaxing atmosphere. This spot earned 4.5 on TripAdvisor.

All that prose has been auto-generated by a very poor AI engine that looks for recurring keywords in reviews and then interpolates them into boiler-plate text.  I would want to see some real reviews if I were considering going there.

** Phil.

©2024 Curry Recipes