Author Topic: Why the curry house is declining  (Read 14344 times)

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Why the curry house is declining
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2017, 03:55 PM »
Islam is resurgent and has one aim - to dominate the world.  It hates the decadent Western way of life and it's avowed aim is to destroy it by takeover.  This they will achieve by population growth and are well on their way to achieve this.  Merkel has accelerated their plans by 10s of years with her immigration policy - something she now seems to be regretting.  Too late - the damage is done there, unless the EU has the stomach for drastic repatriation measures.

Never a truer word spoken. Phil must have his head in the sand,

Edwin - I went skiing to Italy. Are you a skier?

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2017, 04:28 PM »
Admin - can you get rid of this idiot, Ghoulie.

There is no place on this forum for extreme views of any kind.

Offline Ghoulie

• Indian Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2017, 04:40 PM »
Thanks for your kind words Garp - unfortunately, my opinions are based on fact and personal experience from living in the Middle East.  Pardon me for having the misfortune of having experienced what I have experienced and attempting to wisen up other people - seems you wish to learn it the hard way.  Forgive me for having the temerity to breathe too.

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2017, 04:54 PM »
Admin - can you get rid of this idiot, Ghoulie.   There is no place on this forum for extreme views of any kind.
With respect, Garp, is it not better to publicly  challenge extremism rather than merely seek to suppress it from public view?
** (Pedantic) Phil.

Offline Ghoulie

• Indian Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2017, 05:16 PM »
Thanks for your support Phil. 
The things that are being suppressed that you should be worried about are actually suppressions by the media re the actual events taking place in many EU countries that highlight the folly of inviting masses of people from different cultures into our society.  It comes out eventually - todays online media forces the issue which is rather worrying that 'big brother' even in this supposed free democracy of ours decides what is fit for you see / be aware of.

My blinkers have always been off.

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2017, 05:58 PM »
Admin - can you get rid of this idiot, Ghoulie.   There is no place on this forum for extreme views of any kind.
With respect, Garp, is it not better to publicly  challenge extremism rather than merely seek to suppress it from public view?
** (Pedantic) Phil.

Very true, Phil. However, I don't see that this forum is the place to debate such views.

Offline Ghoulie

• Indian Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2017, 06:04 PM »
As a clue Garp, and as a moderator myself on other forums - the hint is in the title of the area where the posts occur 'talk about anything other than curry'.  Perhaps as on other boards it should be prefaced with the comment 'If you are offended by peoples opinions different to yours - please do not enter'

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2017, 06:39 PM »
Very true, Phil. However, I don't see that this forum is the place to debate such views.
Well, I agree with that.  But if such views are stated here, then I feel duty-bound to challenge them.  After all, in the main, the very people whose knowledge and experience we seek to emulate and re-create are quite likely to be followers of Islam, and I for one do not wish them to be led to believe that the majority of members of this forum are Islamophobes,  For much the same reason, really, <pedantry>as that</pedantry> yesterday, when I learned that the young man who took my money for petrol at a service station in Pembury was from Romania, I said "Welcome to Britain" to him, so that he was re-assured that not all Britons are xenophobic racists.

** Phil.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 06:55 PM by Pedantic Phil »

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2017, 06:59 PM »
when I learned that the young man who took my money for petrol at a service station in Pembury was from Romania, I said "Welcome to Britain" to him, so that he was re-assured that not all Britons are xenophobic racists.

This says it all -  like you live on a different plant to myself, at least. And I certainly don't consider myself racist even if liberal extremists try to accuse anyone who has moderate and wholly reasonable views like Goulie of being a racist.

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2017, 07:12 PM »
I hope everyone who voted "leave" will accept their full share of responsibility for the consequences.

Being a sore loser must be one of the worst personality traits.  If you don't like it why not go back to Sweden or wherever you came from?

No way could you ever be considered as racist, George.

©2024 Curry Recipes