Author Topic: Onion Bhaji Nibbles  (Read 10919 times)

Offline Unclefrank

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Onion Bhaji Nibbles
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2019, 03:10 PM »
Don't know whether you are being sarcastic or not with your post, i am not referring to CTs recent post, he did post a while back when he first got his hut, was certainly not a dig at CTs post.

littlechili

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2019, 08:32 PM »
Don't know whether you are being sarcastic or not with your post, i am not referring to CTs recent post, he did post a while back when he first got his hut, was certainly not a dig at CTs post.

Nothing Sarcastic in my post UF, I
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 08:53 PM by littlechili »

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2019, 09:00 PM »
Generally speaking, I am far more likely to respond to a question or to a message of introduction than I am to to a series of photographs, especially if the latter are not accompanied by a recipe.  Questions always deserve an answer, messages of introduction normally do (unless they are just a lead-up to spam, or are another form of self-promotion), whereas reports of one's activities in the kitchen may occasionally be of interest, but are rarely sufficiently interesting to warrant a reply, IMHO.

** Phil.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 09:45 PM by Peripatetic Phil »

Offline Unclefrank

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2019, 10:35 PM »
I know it does littlechilli and it also takes time to get recipes from restaurants which i have done in the past and i have also posted my Tandoori adventure as well with picture by picture advancements.
I dont know why i am getting such a bad reception to be honest i have been a member of this forum for over ten years and have posted several recipes, pictures and advice just because i dont post on other topics doesn't make me a bad man lol.

Offline pap rika

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2019, 10:36 PM »
Littlechilli, Phil,
                           valid points in each post, sadly this old cliche applies to most members ( Must do Better ) myself included.

Regards pap rika.

Offline Bob-A-Job

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2019, 10:52 PM »
@littlechili

This is all getting a little off-topic but if you want a post, then here it is.

I can't always post every day and sometimes, even when I can, if the forum has been active, topics can slip off the radar, so I am sorry about that.
I generally try to welcome each new member that joins and posts and introduction, even if I am new-ish myself.
I also think the longer standing members know that they are respected and appreciated and I don't think post all the time looking for 'likes', to borrow a term from Social media.  Personally, I also suffer from the very real affliction of "Tandoor Envy" and so I generally do not post on those topics/threads.

And finally, I am guilty of sometimes posting topics in the "talk about anything other than curry", if the forums seem to have gone a little quiet, about subjects I am interested in and to generate some activity.

Regards,
BAJ

Offline JonG

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2019, 08:36 AM »
I know it does littlechilli and it also takes time to get recipes from restaurants which i have done in the past and i have also posted my Tandoori adventure as well with picture by picture advancements.
I dont know why i am getting such a bad reception to be honest i have been a member of this forum for over ten years and have posted several recipes, pictures and advice just because i dont post on other topics doesn't make me a bad man lol.

UF thank you for your contributions, I have found some really good info posted by yourself in a variety of previous topics and feel I  have learned something through reading your posts. Please know that you are appreciated and do not let someone who is permanently cranky put you off.   

Offline Naga

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2019, 09:21 AM »

Stick with it, UF. Your experience is appreciated! :)

Offline mickyp

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2019, 09:24 AM »

Stick with it, UF. Your experience is appreciated! :)

what he said UF. :)

Offline mickyp

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2020, 02:21 PM »
Sunday afternoon Onion covid

©2024 Curry Recipes