Author Topic: Lost my favourite recipe for Chicken Tikka Help it is on this website somewhere  (Read 4839 times)

Offline Paul1980

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
Hello All

Been a long time since I have been on this site looking to get back into making curries again.
I was using one of the best recipes on here for chicken tikka, may have been posted by Blade but had a look and cannot find it. The recipe he mentions using Patak's tandoori paste due to the high volume of Tamarind. This was popular on her for a long time so if anyone has it could you let me know or reply with a link to it?

Thanks

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Here you go Paul.  A few other good tikka recipes on here worth trying as well as this very popular one.

http://www.curry-recipes.co.uk/curry/index.php?topic=874.0

Offline Paul1980

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
Diamond! Thanks mate

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
What may be obvious to a member with over 3000 posts to his credit may not be quite as obvious to a new member with only 80.  I would respectfully suggest that encouraging new members rather than seeking to belittle them is likely to be of greater benefit both to the forum and to all concerned.

** Phil.

Online martinvic

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
What may be obvious to a member with over 3000 posts to his credit may not be quite as obvious to a new member with only 80.  I would respectfully suggest that encouraging new members rather than seeking to belittle them is likely to be of greater benefit both to the forum and to all concerned.

** Phil.

Forgive me, but what is that all about Phil?
Can't see anything wrong in the response myself.

Offline chewytikka

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Welcome back ;D
Blades Tikka was usually the first one new members tried back then.
So, where have you been for 9 years Paul1980 ?

cheers Chewy

« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 09:33 AM by chewytikka »

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Forgive me, but what is that all about Phil?  Can't see anything wrong in the response myself.

Perhaps because the message to which it was a response, suggesting that lessons on how to use the site functionality should be mandatory for new members, or words very much to that effect, has mysteriously disappeared !  It is unfortunate that the member who made that comment and Curryhell, who made a helpful reply, both have just over 3000 posts to their credit and thus my message could appear to refer to CH's post, which it most definitely did not.

** Phil.

Offline mickyp

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Forgive me, but what is that all about Phil?  Can't see anything wrong in the response myself.

Perhaps because the message to which it was a response, suggesting that lessons on how to use the site functionality should be mandatory for new members, or words very much to that effect, has mysteriously disappeared !  It is unfortunate that the member who made that comment and Curryhell, who made a helpful reply, both have just over 3000 posts to their credit and thus my message could appear to refer to CH's post, which it most definitely did not.

** Phil.

I saw the message to which you refer, your response IMO was both eloquent and just.

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Thank you Micky.  I hoped I might still have a cached copy, in case there was still any doubt, but unfortunately I did not.
** Phil.

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Lol, George I hit the "report to moderator" button.  But nice try to cover your tracks.

©2024 Curry Recipes