Author Topic: Not quite the usual..  (Read 3833 times)

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Re: Not quite the usual..
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2019, 08:24 PM »
In my case, it's not a case of moving over to Facebook or anywhere else. I don;t use any of them. .

Nor I, for that matter.
** Phil.

Offline foureyes1941

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2019, 10:37 PM »
I still log in whenever I want to cook a decent curry, in the past I have printed most of the usual curries off and filed them away but for quickness I tend to come straight over here and look it up again. I love it that all the previous dishes are still on here despite a drop in number of participants and still rate this site as the best online.  I really hope that it goes on and doesn't disappear completely.

Offline mickyp

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2019, 09:55 AM »
I dont use FB much either and certainly not for BIR, this site is a good place for information and im sure activity will pick up during the winter, at least you dont have to submit "meaningful" posts here or pay to remain a member.

Offline cave dweller

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2019, 08:31 AM »
I'm not sure about everyone else but I love these sites. I have very little time other than 6 weeks in the summer when I don't work and temperatures are too extreme to do anything other than lread up on things to earn a new skill.  I pour over these pages thanking each and every contributer as they help enormously.  I would like to say a huge thanks to all you experienced curry cooks out there. You might not know it but your responses and thoughts really do help, especially people who have had to learn to cook through necessity and know they have far too little time to really perfect anything. I'm sure there will be other "newbies" who do not yet feel able to contribute anything when faced with a poster who holds more chillis than Tesco :)

To all of you ... THANK YOU.

©2024 Curry Recipes