Author Topic: Putting the cat back in the bag.  (Read 1170 times)

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Putting the cat back in the bag.
« on: March 13, 2020, 09:58 AM »
Any ideas how to tell our PM that his blaise faire attitude to the global pandemic is worrisome? Ive told him he's an idiot. We now have a Minister of Home Affairs, after meeting the US President's daughter, coming home positive to Covid19, then having a meeting with other senior federal politicians before the PM went on and met with every State Premier.

Some poetic irony in them telling us it's all ok.

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Re: Putting the cat back in the bag.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 10:20 AM »
Any ideas how to tell our PM that his blaise faire attitude [...]

laissez faire ?!

to the global pandemic is worrisome? Ive told him he's an idiot. We now have a Minister of Home Affairs, after meeting the US President's daughter, coming home positive to Covid19, then having a meeting with other senior federal politicians before the PM went on and met with every State Premier.  Some poetic irony in them telling us it's all ok.

Very easy.  Vote him out at the next election, or pressure the opposition to propose a vote of no confidence in him if you can't wait that long.

Anyhow, now that I learn that joke-President Frump has been in direct contact with a Covid-19 carrier, I think that the whole corona-virus thing was dreamed up by God to get rid of some (if not all) of the idiots that have currently made it into power.  Rather like the Great Flood, really, except updated to use 21st-century technology ...  I assume that Greta whatsername will assume the r

Offline JonG

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 10:42 AM »
I waited with interest to see what Boris Johnson

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 10:52 AM »
I might even think Boris and his Tory chums see a chance to let the disease rage its way through the population, killing off all the old folk who cost the country money, leaving behind only productive workers.

No no no, dear boy

Offline mickyp

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 11:09 AM »
If the cat, dog, rabbit, and rotting snake had been kept in the bag in the first place this would not have happened, me thinks

©2024 Curry Recipes