Author Topic: New to the Forum  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Lindaakane

• Junior Chef
  • Eating My Passion
    • View Profile
New to the Forum
« on: December 28, 2020, 07:29 AM »
hi i am new to this Forum. Also new to the cooking, as i love fast food thats why searching about it and trying to make it for me.may b sooner i would love to use it as my profession.i just want to ask is it good to start a fast food frenchise.

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Re: New to the Forum
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 11:41 AM »
Starting a fast-food franchise would normally require a great deal of money, Linda.  Perhaps you are thinking of renting a single franchised outlet, which would require a lower investment but still be out of the reach of many.  If you really want to establish yourself in the fast-food industry, I would be inclined to recommend starting somewhat smaller, with a single modest business that you could hope to expand if it proves successful.  But if, as you say, you are 'new to the cooking', then you will also need to employ one or more chefs, at least until such time as you are able to acquire the necessary culinary skills for yourself.  Perhaps consider enrolling at Leith's School of Food & Wine or similar ...

** Phil.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 05:45 PM by Peripatetic Phil »

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 07:02 PM »
 :lol:

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 07:29 AM »
Garp, my sentiments exactly and, heaven forbid, someone is mucking about with your popularity ratings. It appears to be changing even when you don't make any posts.  Somebody doesn't like you and somebody else does by the looks of things.  Oh well. You get that. 

You've gone from minus 6 to minus 8 and somehow gone up to positive 2 having only made 2 posts as far as I can see.  Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.  Does a positive 2 counteract your negative 8 and put you back to just negative 6 where you started?  You're a Scot (as am I) so I'm sure you're keeping tabs.

I'm watching my popularity rating very closely now.  If I get a plus or minus, I'll be wanting to know who did it and why!!!!

©2024 Curry Recipes