Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Booty156

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: February 15, 2021, 04:45 AM »
Been lurking for a few weeks now and tried a few dishes already. But what are peoples go to recipes on this site?

The best ones I've tried were Happys Naans and Razors Rogan Josh. Everything else has been either meh or okay. Was having 1 or 2 BIR takeaways every day since start of 2020. Haven't even ordered one this year! Enjoying the lower costs and better tasting takeaways. Everything that could deliver to me was awful leather chicken curries...

I will be making JB takeaway base today and trying that. Only Tried CAs base before as the recipe was much more inviting

Offline Alchemist

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 10:28 AM »
Hi Booty. Seems this place is not as welcoming as it used to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 11:19 AM »
Very odd.  I know that I replied to that post, because I remember distinctly saying that Ray's ("Razor"s) recipes were always worth trying, but somehow that reply has got lost in the ether ...  Anyhow, "welcome aboard", and if I can remember exactly what I originally wrote I will write it again below ...

** Phil.

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 03:47 PM »
You did, Phil  :-)  the OP posted a similar message in a couple of other threads (no harm in that, the more the merrier, err, Booty!)

©2024 Curry Recipes