Author Topic: A what? A KatieHopkins you say! What's that?  (Read 2000 times)

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
A what? A KatieHopkins you say! What's that?
« on: July 19, 2021, 11:07 AM »
What exactly is a KatieHopkins?  We just had one sneak out here apparently, and it has received short shrift.  The question is, what will you guys do with it when it comes back?  Is there a secure repository for these things over there or do you humanely euthanise them?  You have to be very careful with biosecurity risks these days and we have past experience, rabbits, foxes and lantana to mention just a few.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/home-affairs-minister-pleased-hopkins-will-be-booted/news-story/4baf8ed99a3bb9da9934ec6df58f6ab2

Apparently this one fancied itself enough to answer the door, while in quarantine, for food delivery, in the starkers. What do they eat?  Small boys maybe.  Some of those poor delivery guys would have been young Muslim men, so I guess they're now suffering pretty badly and praying a lot coming into Eid.  Does a KatieHopkins like Muslims so much that it gives them private peep shows?

Those stories about older women and the Pizza delivery guy used to sell heaps of Playboy magazines, but I never believed them, after I was told about them by my mates, because I never actually read any.

To be honest, I'd never even heard of a KatieHopkins before today. What exactly are they and where do they come from?  Are they like hedgehogs?  Do you have many of them?  Is it a problem wildlife control can deal with?  We have a mouse plague over here and it's pretty bad so I hope these things aren't going to breed out of control when this one gets back into it's native environment.   Hopefully the males are sterile.  :Clown: :Clown: :Clown:

We also have a recent case of a CaitlynJenner but I don't really know much about them either.  Funny that these things are something to do with Big Brothers.

Offline Robbo141

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: A what? A KatieHopkins you say! What's that?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 08:40 PM »
Hey Livo, glad to see the KH got booted. As to what it is, I think an empty vessel, devoid of humanity just about covers it. Utterly without worth.

Robbo

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: A what? A KatieHopkins you say! What's that?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 09:51 PM »
Very few have been excluded here but this was a good decision.

©2024 Curry Recipes