Author Topic: Curry meets and that......lol  (Read 7345 times)

Offline Bobby Bhuna

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Curry meets and that......lol
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 04:38 PM »
I'm not big-headed enough to say that I don't fit into the ****holes category ;D
Right then, Domi's not invited ;D

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2008, 04:43 PM »
Damn! And I just had me yearly shower too

Offline Bobby Bhuna

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2008, 04:45 PM »
Not to worry Domi, I'm sure most members would rather an ****hole than either of the other two options! 8)

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2008, 07:52 PM »
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!Ya mean I'm finally climbing the social ladder BB?

Offline mike travis

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2008, 08:15 PM »
Well, if the Gallery on here is anything to go by, it looks like a couple of coach loads to Bobby`s place, then a trip to Cory Ander`s. Put me down for a Madras at Bobby`s, and a Chicken Ceylon from CA`s. We will have a whip round for the beer.. ;D

Offline ast

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2008, 08:30 PM »
I'd be up for a meet-up too, but it would need to be a family outing over a weekend or something to make it worth the trip to the UK for us (somewhere close-ish to an airport would also be handy!).

George, I wasn't sure you were serious.  As I said one of the other times this came up, I think it's a great idea, and the only way we're going to get any kind of point of reference about what a "good" curry is supposed to taste like (or we'll all just get pissed, and we won't really notice! ;D)

I'll be sure to lock my axe-murdering, serial-killer personalities in the closet before I get on the plane... Really, we--er, well I--wwweeee---red ru--....  :-X

;D ;D

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 10:43 PM »
George, I wasn't sure you were serious.  As I said one of the other times this came up, I think it's a great idea, and the only way we're going to get any kind of point of reference about what a "good" curry is supposed to taste like (or we'll all just get pissed, and we won't really notice! ;D)

Yes, I was serious as far as long term intent is concerned, even though I don't know which year it might be. I was just interested to gauge initial enthusiasm: I have, and with one or two exceptions, perhaps, present day enthusisam is close to zero! Perhaps, if I complete my DIY tandoor and take photos of mouth-watering tikkas and naans you can almost smell, coming out of it - then that might generate more interest for a site visit!

Regards
George

Offline ast

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 11:20 PM »
Yes, I was serious as far as long term intent is concerned, even though I don't know which year it might be. I was just interested to gauge initial enthusiasm: I have, and with one or two exceptions, perhaps, present day enthusisam is close to zero! Perhaps, if I complete my DIY tandoor and take photos of mouth-watering tikkas and naans you can almost smell, coming out of it - then that might generate more interest for a site visit!

Right, so!  Off you go then!  Let's see some fancy brick work.  ;D ;D

I think I'll hold of booking the plane ticket just yet, though.... ;)

©2024 Curry Recipes