Author Topic: another hello from newport. .t hanks to admin for welcom  (Read 2180 times)

Offline *********

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
have being trying to cook bir curry for about 40+years with some success, can i get some treatment for this obsession!..great site, maybe i can now find the holy grail...cheers ..old curryholic

Offline joshallen2k

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: another hello from newport. .t hanks to admin for welcom
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 08:21 PM »
Welcome aboard! Exactly how do you pronounce *********?

Offline parker21

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 08:21 PM »
hi old curryholic?
welcome to cr0, this is the only site that is dedicated to BIR cooking! have a good look around and pick a base sauce to try then get cracking :). there are many to choose from but they have all come from genuine BIRs you may not hit the jackpot first time but they will all be better than you have ever cooked in your life! a good place to start is to read/printout/download bruce edwards curryhouse cookery in the downloads section an invaluable source if information and the recipes and methods are bad either i can vouch for that because that is where my curries changed for the good.if you have any questions i or any other member will try to help or point you in the right direction. you sayyou have been trying to recreate BIR curries for 40+ years where have you been for the last four years? have you ever beeen into your locals kitchen or have you never had the courage? assuming that you are in the uk! and what experiences good or bad?

well that's enough questions for one night
again welcome  ;)

kind regards
gary

Offline Curry King

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 01:21 PM »
Welcome to the forum, be sure to let us know how you get on  8)

Offline extrahotchillie

• Indian Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 09:58 PM »
Hello & welcome

©2024 Curry Recipes