Author Topic: New member  (Read 5834 times)

Offline Curry King

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Re: New member
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 04:17 PM »
Hi Vlad,

Welcome to the forum  8)

Offline JerryM

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 07:09 PM »
dwelfhorn,

thanks for the warning on the phall - i'll need to tone down the chilli on any recipes you post.

i used to be able to go for vindaloo and i think we tried a phall once only - i now stick to madras.

am sure you'll enjoy the site

Offline parker21

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 07:57 PM »
hi dawn and dwelfhorn
welcome to you curry dream BIR at that!
dwelf check out the rajver phall recipe i posted/cooked in the Rajver kitchen it is a simple and quite straight forward just be careful with the chilli powder as the fumes as it cooks can have you coughing your heart out, it's okay to be eating 1 but to cook 1 is a totally different scenario ;D.
any questions you have can and will be answered by the talents and masters of BIR on this site. enjoy your stays.
vlad you say you are in kent, which town/village? i live  in a village near ashford.

regards
gary

Offline Unclebuck

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 08:08 PM »
hi dawn and dwelfhorn
welcome to you curry dream BIR at that!
dwelf check out the rajver phall recipe i posted/cooked in the Rajver kitchen it is a simple and quite straight forward just be careful with the chilli powder as the fumes as it cooks can have you coughing your heart out, it's okay to be eating 1 but to cook 1 is a totally different scenario ;D.
any questions you have can and will be answered by the talents and masters of BIR on this site. enjoy your stays.
vlad you say you are in kent, which town/village? i live  in a village near ashford.

regards
gary

I live in Kent (medway) sometimes work in biddenden ive been looking for a woodpecker21 flying around but not spotted it yet  ;)

Offline parker21

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2008, 12:02 PM »
hi ub
too many people trying to shoot me for making some much noise ;D so had to change name for my own saftey :D you will find parker for sure! next time you are in the area you should pm me and maybe i could knock you up a curry for lunch :)

regards
gary

Offline Unclebuck

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2008, 02:38 PM »
hi ub
too many people trying to shoot me for making some much noise ;D so had to change name for my own saftey :D you will find parker for sure! next time you are in the area you should pm me and maybe i could knock you up a curry for lunch :)
regards
gary
Thanks Gary, very kind of you ill bear that in mind.

Offline JerryM

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2008, 02:57 PM »
the drop in sounds a very good idea. too far to go for me. but maybe something for us in the UK to consider.

©2024 Curry Recipes