Author Topic: Curry King's Veggie Pakoras  (Read 2595 times)

Offline bitchinsahsa

• Chef
    • View Profile
Curry King's Veggie Pakoras
« on: August 03, 2008, 04:44 PM »
Hey guys,

Made these at the weekend for the curry party and they went down a storm.  Made the chilli sauce recipe which was further down the page and they were all raving about it ;D

I forgot to take pictures of the curries I made though  :o

Offline Curry King

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Re: Curry King's Veggie Pakoras
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 10:55 AM »
They look really good, I haven't made anything but standard vindaloo for a while now, I really should take a whole weekend and have a curry session.

Offline bitchinsahsa

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 12:29 PM »
They were really good, probably the best batch we have made.  They were lovely and tasty and quite light for a change.  It was the first time I used fresh coriander in it(don't really like it) and it definitely made a difference.

I hadn't made anything myself for a while so will need to start stocking up the freezer again so I don't have to spend 7 hours cooking everything for 1 meal  ;)

Offline Panpot

• Spice Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 09:18 PM »
Hi Bitchinsahsa, these look the part. I have been working on Pakora for years and although Curry King's come closest to looks I still feel something is. Missing. Are you by any chance a Glaswgian and if so how did they compare in taste with the cities standards. I am almost desperate to get the taste and spice balance correct. Cheers Panpot

©2024 Curry Recipes