Author Topic: alrite curry heads !  (Read 3450 times)

Offline AL FREZI

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
alrite curry heads !
« on: October 16, 2008, 10:46 PM »
just signed up , hoping that soon ill be cooking top curries..

will let you know , and beware, im a complete and utter noob head, so there will be lots of newbie questions etc.  ;D

Offline chowie

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
Re: alrite curry heads !
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 11:09 PM »
 :D :D :D Hello knob Head, you'll find some great stuff on here  :o lots of helpful people to.

Offline AL FREZI

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 11:17 PM »
nice, ive actually came from another forum that i was on. ive resd things on here when i wasnt a member, that makes me think this site is more genuine , i hope im right.

is there a section where there are corresponding recipes for certain bases, or do you have to work it out your self ?  :P

and yes, i cetainly am , i complete and utter knob head ..

Offline chowie

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 11:34 PM »
nice, ive actually came from another forum that i was on. ive resd things on here when i wasnt a member, that makes me think this site is more genuine , i hope im right.

is there a section where there are corresponding recipes for certain bases, or do you have to work it out your self ?  :P

and yes, i cetainly am , i complete and utter knob head ..

Never used another forum everything you need is here I think.

People do post recipes with there bases sometimes but in the recipe section people usually say what base they used it with. It took me weeks to read up on allot of stuff here and still finding new stuff all the time. Allot of the bases, well newer ones are getting very similar, which is a good thing, so I don't worry to much about mix n matching.

Offline JerryM

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 07:27 AM »
is there a section where there are corresponding recipes for certain bases, or do you have to work it out your self

there isn't one.

i believe that a good base ie targeted at BIR will suit any recipe just as they do. u may have to adjust the final dish ingredients to suit the base slightly but that's no big deal.

very best wishes. you've definitely found the best site for sure. top notch curries are what the site's about and it doesn?t disappoint.

Offline Curry King

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 10:34 AM »
Hi Al Frezi,

is there a section where there are corresponding recipes for certain bases, or do you have to work it out your self ?

Your best bet is just to dig in, usually there are a few curry recipes along with most bases to try out but as jerry says most are fully adaptable.  Any questions just ask.

Cr0 is not like other sites in that it is non commercial\non profit making and there is no company behind it posting the recipes.  Everything here has come from genuine curry heads sharing what we can gleam from our favorite restaurants and take aways  8)

Let us know how you get on  ;)

Offline kid curry

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 11:15 AM »
Your gonna get addicted to this site! ;)

Offline extrahotchillie

• Indian Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 11:57 AM »
Hello & Welcome

©2024 Curry Recipes