Author Topic: How to Make Spicy Oil ? The Secret to Truly Replicating BIR curries?  (Read 102004 times)

Offline Naga

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: How to Make Spicy Oil ? The Secret to Truly Replicating BIR curries?
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2013, 09:48 PM »
How are you so sure? Have you ever made CA's spiced oil and, if so, how did it compare to your approach?

Tactful as ever, eh? If you were any sort of moderator, you would read members' posts and have your finger on the pulse.

http://www.curry-recipes.co.uk/curry/index.php/topic,11363.msg86962.html#msg86962

http://www.curry-recipes.co.uk/curry/index.php/topic,12547.msg101828.html#msg101828

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2013, 09:53 PM »
In fact, that's a key reason why I signed up to his new website several months' ago - just to spy on what's going on and to download the odd recipe which might be worth trying. So far, any benefits have been very few and far between but it's fun to defeat his attempts to keep people like me, out!

;D ;D ;D Like it George.  I jumped in with both feet just to see what sort of reception I got  ???  As you'd expect, being a bit critical of the great man himself, "or shall we call him Sir",  I wasn't made very welcome  and i got pruned in my prime  :o   ;D  But it's ok because i'm in stealth mode and undercover.  Haven't learnt a damn thing yet.  It's simply replication of what's gone on here several times already.  But it does serve the purpose of growing the site from perpetrator's point of view.  Surprising, how sickly sweet some of the posts are at times though, all very civil but so sycophantic from some individuals.  Now i'll just work out what you call yourself George.   I've a good idea already though  ::)

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2013, 10:12 PM »
Tactful as ever, eh? If you were any sort of moderator, you would read members' posts and have your finger on the pulse.

What on earth has my post got to do with being a moderator? You bring shame on yourself and your family by making such a rude comment. I was of, of course, posting as a member.

curryhell - spot on - try re-registering and make just enough innocuous posts to avoid being auto pruned. And don't use a name anything like you use here. The main benefit of that site, as far as I can see has been to clear out a few members who I never rated on here, almost Pied Piper style.

Offline Naga

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 06, 2013, 10:18 PM »
...You bring shame on yourself and your family..

You forgot to include my friends and ancestors...

Offline Stephen Lindsay

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2013, 12:12 PM »
ha ha I love the idea of George and CH going to the other site in stealth mode  :D

Offline Willyeckerslike

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2013, 12:43 PM »
Me too, especially George in stealth (silent) mode is great.(he should use it more on here too).

It is comical really...

"We all hate CA, oh he has opened a website, I want to join!"

oh he banned me, I will join again, oh he banned me ( I will tell everyone on www dot curry-recipes dot co dot uk his website is an abomination web links are not allowed)...............google is my friend

hey I joined and I ain't banned yippee!

« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 02:39 PM by Willyeckerslike »

Offline Stephen Lindsay

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2013, 12:46 PM »
the silent assassin  :o

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
In fact, that's a key reason why I signed up to his new website several months' ago - just to spy on what's going on and to download the odd recipe which might be worth trying. So far, any benefits have been very few and far between but it's fun to defeat his attempts to keep people like me, out!

;D ;D ;D Like it George.  I jumped in with both feet just to see what sort of reception I got  ???  As you'd expect, being a bit critical of the great man himself, "or shall we call him Sir",  I wasn't made very welcome  and i got pruned in my prime  :o   ;D  But it's ok because i'm in stealth mode and undercover.  Haven't learnt a damn thing yet.  It's simply replication of what's gone on here several times already.  But it does serve the purpose of growing the site from perpetrator's point of view.  Surprising, how sickly sweet some of the posts are at times though, all very civil but so sycophantic from some individuals.  Now i'll just work out what you call yourself George.   I've a good idea already though  ::)

The administration of that particular site is mildly cretinous.

Offline Secret Santa

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
The administration of that particular site is mildly cretinous.

:-X

littlechilie

« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2014, 03:12 AM »
After reading all the pages on this thread my head hurts :'( And the secret was never in the oil ??? Gutted.

©2024 Curry Recipes