Author Topic: Dine in brierley hill high st  (Read 2175 times)

Offline chilli head

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
Dine in brierley hill high st
« on: June 04, 2009, 09:38 PM »
I have been going there for a few months now and the place is starting to catch on ??? wanted it for myself lol,Anway they do a mixed starter that in my opinion is second to none with salmon tikka ect and the service is very good,It is not licenced so you may take your own drinks (cheaper)lol,It is very nice so i am putting it forward as a place to go in the midlands for a good meal.
                     Andy

Offline JerryM

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Dine in brierley hill high st
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 07:28 AM »
i used to know the high street well. much has changed since the opening of merry hill shopping though.

how long has the place been open. my brother used to swear by a restaurant just passed the civic hall traffic lights going to Dudley on the RHS - sounds as if it could be same.

salmon tikka is something i've not come across and certainly a step out the box.

Offline chilli head

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 08:16 AM »
There are 2 on that bit of road The waterfront balti and the one your brother went too called royal adeel.
The only one i think is really good is the dine its used to be called sophers balti i think and is opposite the bingo next to the concord market

Offline JerryM

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 06:26 PM »
chilli head,

the royal adeel was the one i was thinking of. i remember the naan's being absolutely massive - a 2 plate jobby.

will look out for the dine on my next trip south. concord market still going eh!

©2024 Curry Recipes