Author Topic: quik curry  (Read 2080 times)

Offline snoopt

• Chef
    • View Profile
quik curry
« on: September 27, 2009, 04:28 PM »
made this last nite for me and the bride

me mate got me the ciders from denmark ,,there swedish and english ;)

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: quik curry
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 04:52 PM »
Hi Snoopt and welcome to the forum  8)

Great effort, which recipes did you use?

Offline snoopt

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 12:46 PM »
hi curry chef,i just used what i had in the fridge and cupbpards,,,carrots a red pepper two onions a few toms loads of garlic and ginger,,was out of a lot of spices so i used a curry past from a jar,,sharwoods i think ,,,then cooked the lot then blittzed it and added meat and let it cook on low heat for an hour ,,it turned out canny,i live in a pretty remote place and only get me spices when i go to one of the bigger towns,,,you know what its like when the curry urge comes on,,,make and make do ,,,i allways keep ready made curry past for such emergencys,,,sorry its a bit late with reply ;)

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 04:11 PM »
Nice to hear you were so well prepared for "the bride" snoopt!  ;)

Looks very good!  Considering!  :P

Offline snoopt

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 10:32 AM »
hey cory ander,im sorry for calling you  curry chef,i looked just below your name,ha ha,,yeh im allways prapared in some ways for a curry rush ,,when we travel any were the first thing on my agender is looking for spice's,i allways find if you have garlic and ginger you can get away with the pre made past's,,,,i allways have lentils aswell ,i feel the y give the curry a nice texture,,they allways go down a treat,i made a nice lamb curry last nite ,i used a old norwegion way to cook the lamb of the bone ,you gett a load of cheap cuts of lamb and a cabbage ,chop the cabbage up into chunks then lay it in a the bottom a a big pan then lay some lamb and then more cabbage,then put a load of black pepper corns in some butter and prinkle flour over ,put water in the pan until it comes up quarter he way of the lamb and cabbage,thenlet it come to the boil,then let it simmer for a cople of hours,sort of letting it steam its self ,kep checking the water so its not to mush or to lesss,it can some times get filled with water throught the steaming,you can tell its cooked when the meat falls from the bone or can be oushed of with a knife,,you can eat thise now its a great wy to have lamb i usauly have it with carrots and boiled potatos,,,any what i done next was to take the meat out and strip it from the bones ,what i forgot to say was when i was making it this time i put loads of garlic in ,two bulbs and a chunk of ginger ,corriander and
cummin kardumin,i also added two onins large ,and about for carrots at the start,i blitzts all of this added the meat  and seved with rice ,,,it was dead nice,

©2024 Curry Recipes