Author Topic: Sauce thinned out  (Read 2701 times)

Offline Mikka1

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Sauce thinned out
« on: November 02, 2009, 12:18 PM »
I had the rest of my dinner last night but thinned out the sauce. Note the chilli oil oozing at the sides. I think after doing this a few times now that the spice oil definitely works and everyone should try this.

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Sauce thinned out
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 12:27 PM »
Looks nice Mikka  8)

Is that a stuffed paratha too?  Or is it an onion (klulcha) naan?  Did you make it yourself?

Offline Mikka1

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 12:36 PM »
Orrr man I wish!
I love Onion Culture bread, its my absolute all time #1 delicious, storming, gorgeous, sumptuous. Well you get the picture.  ;D

I've tried it several times. I can get it to taste the same but never quite get the cooking of the bread down. That's why I asked about Chef VahrehVahs recipe which looked as though it might work with this. Recipes for it are scanty at best aren't they.  :-\

Thanks CA.  :)

Looks nice Mikka  8)

Is that a stuffed paratha too?  Or is it an onion (klulcha) naan?  Did you make it yourself?

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 12:44 PM »
Errrrr...well no...I don't get the picture?  So it's not a kulcha naan (though I do get the  picture that you like them!), so what is it and did you make it yourself?

Offline Mikka1

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 12:55 PM »
Yes its all me apart from Naan.
Vindaloo/Spicy Onion Bahjis/Non oily Pilau rice.

Yes it a culture naan. The ingredients are Green Chilli/Pepper/Turmeric/Salt/Coriander/pinch of spice mix.

It's the cooking of the bread that gets me. I'll have a crack at this later this week though.

Errrrr...well no...I don't get the picture?  So it's not a kulcha naan (though I do get the  picture that you like them!), so what is it and did you make it yourself?

Offline chriswg

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 05:35 PM »
Bhaji wise, I think you could do with a thinner batter and maybe a bit more of it - not too much though. Also, the onion looks a bit think which usually means a slightly raw taste. try slicing them with the slicing blade on a cheese grater.

Offline Mikka1

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 07:07 PM »
Huh?
They are sweet 'n' spicy. Just like I get them really. Funny how you can taste a picture, I sure can't but thanks for the grand advice. 8)

Bhaji wise, I think you could do with a thinner batter and maybe a bit more of it - not too much though. Also, the onion looks a bit think which usually means a slightly raw taste. try slicing them with the slicing blade on a cheese grater.

©2024 Curry Recipes