Author Topic: Just Joined  (Read 1315 times)

Offline cookingloverloz

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Just Joined
« on: February 19, 2010, 02:28 PM »
Hi everyone, just thought i'd say hi as I've joined this forum today. Am after inspiration and good recipes. I love cooking and indian cuisine has to be the most fascinating type of cooking i've ever attemped, I know a lot of things by heart and i make an amazing Butter Chicken which my friends demand from me regularly. I often do an indian banquet with lots of friends round I just look to cook for others and see their enjoyment as they eat. I am searching for a good pakora recipe, i have gram flour already (really I was after a reason to use it!) and just thinking should I do a vegetable one and keep it simple. Not keen on deep-frying but needs must and I don;t want to damage a good recipe! Anyway, nice to meet you all looking forward to sharing.
Best wishes, Laura, West Sussex

Offline Unclebuck

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Just Joined
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 04:19 PM »
Hi everyone, just thought i'd say hi as I've joined this forum today. Am after inspiration and good recipes. I love cooking and indian cuisine has to be the most fascinating type of cooking i've ever attemped, I know a lot of things by heart and i make an amazing Butter Chicken which my friends demand from me regularly. I often do an indian banquet with lots of friends round I just look to cook for others and see their enjoyment as they eat. I am searching for a good pakora recipe, i have gram flour already (really I was after a reason to use it!) and just thinking should I do a vegetable one and keep it simple. Not keen on deep-frying but needs must and I don;t want to damage a good recipe! Anyway, nice to meet you all looking forward to sharing.
Best wishes, Laura, West Sussex

Welcome to Cr0 and enjoy your stay, be sure to post your curry pic's with us,

All the best UB.

Offline mike travis

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Just Joined
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 07:52 PM »
Hi Laura,  ;) welcome. Inspiration and good recipes are here plus some very talented chefs. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Happy cooking.

Regards...mike   ;D

©2024 Curry Recipes