Author Topic: Sheep Testicle Tikka Masala  (Read 17403 times)

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
Re: Sheep Testicle Tikka Masala
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 10:12 AM »
I shall be tikka-ing a couple of human balls if CA doesn't stop knocking me picture :D

I'm sure you prefer them much bigger than mine Domi...we're talking main course here, not starters!  ;)

Well it looks like I can add UB's and SecretSatans's knackers to the dish...I mean I've swallowed some stuff in me time but cor!what a load of old balls this recipe is....

Offline Secret Santa

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 02:25 PM »
Some Testy comments here.  ;D

LOL, see I always said you were nuts!   :P

Offline chinois

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 06:09 PM »
:D  ;D  :D

You've made my evening chinois  :D

I love this forum,but it can become a bit bogged down sometimes...when someone cooks a dish likes this,enthusiastically and with shameless commentary,it dun 'alf impart mirth  ;D
I didnt make this curry for shock value, it was only me eating it after all. I've tried this ingredient once before and realized it had potential. As mentioned earlier, a bit more marinading needed to be done as the sauce and rub didnt really combine/integrate properly.

I do find it funny how people react to things that are foreign to them. Food as much as people and cultures. It really shows how much influence things other than taste can have on food i suppose. Neither of my housemates would try it either, and one's a chef! Dont worry, i'll feed him balls at some point  ;D

I guess you'd also be interested in this photo of a breakfast i had in bombay last year. Again dodgy camera phone i'm afraid:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nifortescue/3063645215/#in/set-72157609119088717/

Offline Mikka1

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2010, 06:30 PM »
I thought you were trying to compete with Ramsay.  ;D
Seriously though I understand where you are coming from and agree that I for one would probably opt for something more akin to what I consider normal food, but know that you can just about eat anything too so kudos.

I think the Indians could cook dish clothes and they would taste good. I think that's where I am with my cooking. Developing the sauce so it can devour the meat, any meat and make it taste nice no matter what it is.

Incidentally they have a dish here called saagwala (Chicken) is what I have when I can. The taste is just so complex I don't think I'll ever get a handle on it. And they say Indian food over here is rubbish, which I have to say is poopycock.

Nice one again Chinois.

I do find it funny how people react to things that are foreign to them. Food as much as people and cultures. It really shows how much influence things other than taste can have on food i suppose. Neither of my housemates would try it either, and one's a chef! Dont worry, i'll feed him balls at some point  ;D

I guess you'd also be interested in this photo of a breakfast i had in bombay last year. Again dodgy camera phone i'm afraid:

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2010, 07:22 PM »

Well I'd be alright for balls on this forum (given the amount of bollocks that some people talk!) but I'm afraid even with combined head emptying (wouldn't take long) from CA, UB and SS, I wouldn't have enough brains to do an amuse-bouche let alone a main dish, Chinois, so I guess I'll have to pass on that second curry ;) THANK GOD! hehe

Offline chriswg

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2010, 07:51 PM »
I would say that looks like the dogs b*llocks, but they are a bit too big!

Offline chinois

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2010, 12:56 PM »
I would say that looks like the dogs b*llocks, but they are a bit too big!
enormous aren't they? Big cojones

Offline Curry Barking Mad

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2010, 03:46 PM »
I don't know how you did it Chinois,
I wouldn't want them rammed down my neck,

Offline Misterbroon

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2010, 02:24 AM »
Who the flock would eat that?  :o  Did you eat it???   What was it like (Not chicken...)

Offline Malc.

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2010, 10:43 AM »
I had chicken hearts in a curry once, they were actually quite tastey. But that was a different ball game all togther. Hehe, gerrit?

.....i'll get my coat. ;D

Joking aside, the ingredients look revolting but the finished dish disguises them well.

©2024 Curry Recipes