Author Topic: Tiffin Takeaway Farnham Surrey  (Read 2636 times)

Offline solarsplace

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
Tiffin Takeaway Farnham Surrey
« on: June 07, 2010, 12:07 PM »
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=tiffin+farnham&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=tiffin&hnear=Farnham&cid=16510454520861176560

Avoid like the plague.

Ordered chicken vindaloo & special rice to takeway.

Received a takeaway carton containing brown oily water with 3 mangy pieces of chicken and half a boiled potato in it. Rice was dry and bland. Tried to take it back to complain, but they had shut. The next day I went back to complain, but the waiter could not understand or deliberately refused to understand.

The place also claims to sell English beef-burgers and that sort of thing.

Colleagues and myself made the mistake of trying them, when we got them back they had forgotten that beef-burgers should actually have beef-burgers in them, so all we had were some white dry rolls with 1 piece of cucumber and a slice of cheese in them.

We were finally able to convince the guy that beef burgers should contain beef burgers, however the quality of the burger was that of buy 100 burgers for ?1.50 offers.

You are dealing with a BIR-takeaway that cannot even put a burger under the grill. Do not make the mistake of thinking you will get a remotely edible meal from this place.

EDIT: Menu is also priced of that of a good quality sit down restaurant.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 09:07 AM by solarsplace »

Offline chriswg

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
Re: Tiffin Takeaway Farnham Surrey
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 12:51 PM »
Thanks for the heads up.

Surely if you live in or near Farnham the only real option is the Shomraat. It's my top restaurant in the area at the moment. Even though they wont deliver to Church Crookham I regularly make the drive out there to collect. Dining in is even better.

Chris

Offline commis

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Tiffin Takeaway Farnham Surrey
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 06:26 PM »
Hi
Solarsplace, if you follow your link it does ask you to post a review.Say that your a member of a curry forum should add some weight!
Regards

©2024 Curry Recipes