Author Topic: www.currynationuk.co.uk  (Read 10225 times)

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: www.currynationuk.co.uk
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 07:18 PM »
Garry,

I'd be ok with that approach as long as, they start off the base, then move onto the mains whilst the base is simmering, and then finish by concluding the base.

At the end of the day, I wouldn't want to be standing there for a couple of hours just watching the base cook, and then watch the chef cook a dish with it.  It may be that the base will be required to stand for a while before using, dya get what I mean?

Ray :)

Offline jimmy2x

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 12:24 PM »

To:  Manchester,Greater Manchester

Distance:  509.7 miles  Show in kilometres

Time: 14 hr 31 min

if the course is right i would definetly travel as well, which incldes a ferry ect.

and so would everyone here from all over the country, and everyone else that wants to learn how to replicate the bir in this country.

You get this right you will have a very profitable buisness, people dont want a madhur jaffrey clone, they want to make what they can buy from their favourite takeaway on a saturday night.

Offline www.currynationuk.co.uk

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2010, 12:40 PM »
Hi Jimmy, thats dedication to curry that mate!

Im going to get these cookery lessons spot on and tailored to everyone's requirements as much as possible.  I want you all to be able to reproduce takeaway standard curry in your own homes every night of the week if you wanted to!  recipes are great but i want the actual chefs themselves showing you their little techniques so you can take them on board and copy them.

Offline gazman1976

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2010, 04:03 PM »
I didnt mean it that way lol, i just want to see everything done from scratch , could do other stuff whilst the base cooks , i was in my takeaway last night watching them cook my madras from scratch, they put full ladle of base in hot deep pan and it was on high hight , i then noticed them putting in spice mix as i could see via the mirror lol, lastly went in a little dried methi !

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2010, 04:41 PM »
Could I just remind people to email me please just to confirm your interest in the BIR cookery lessons

The email address is lee@currynationuk.co.uk

Its just so I can start to work out class sizes etc etc

Will just need your name, tel number, email add and postal address

all this curry talk is making me hungry!!

Many thanks

Lee

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2010, 12:29 PM »
havent had many emails confirming interest in the BIR cookery lessons

If there isnt enough interest I may have to leave it and just carry on with the traditional cookery lessons

will see if any more interest over next few days

cheers :)

©2024 Curry Recipes